Archived Direct Pay question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, at work yesterday i logged on to set up direct deposit for my pay. I got the routing and banking numbers, but there was a box I wasn't sure about. For the amount to deposit I entered 100 for the whole check to be deposited and there was a box you had to enter a number between 1 and 999. I just entered 1, is that correct or is there some specific number I had to put in. Thanks.

How much should a TL of 20 years od service should be making in the state of florida

Hello, at work yesterday i logged on to set up direct deposit for my pay. I got the routing and banking numbers, but there was a box I wasn't sure about. For the amount to deposit I entered 100 for the whole check to be deposited and there was a box you had to enter a number between 1 and 999. I just entered 1, is that correct or is there some specific number I had to put in. Thanks.
Nope. You'll want to re-do your direct deposit. Assuming you want the entire amount deposited into that account, the option you want to select is "Balance". The other options exist if you wanted to split your paycheck between multiple bank accounts.

ok, I will re do it today. As a side note what time can we usually pick up our checks on pay day? I work in California, would it be there by 1pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back