Archived Directv discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a sheet posted on the wall at work about employee discounts one in particular is Directv 25% discount that huge and I should be in on that, how do I go about this? I called directv and the guy on the phone didn't know of this and said to talk to my HR. Should I go to an AT&T store with a paystub or something or will they not know of this either? Also there is 25% discount on AT&T service which I have as well, I should be on these...
Anyone get these and how did you go about getting on on them? Through work or the company in question just showing you indeed work there?

I wanted to use the sprint discount, so I took my paystub into a sprint store and they were able to look up the discount code. HOWEVER, they told me that my plan was not eligible for further discounts so it didn't make a difference in my bill. I'd expect directv and AT&T to be the same way.

Check targetpayandbenefits.com to see if there is any specific code or website you can use to get the discount online. Otherwise, just take your paystub into an AT&T store and tell them you wanted to use your corporate discount from Target.

I wanted to use the sprint discount, so I took my paystub into a sprint store and they were able to look up the discount code. HOWEVER, they told me that my plan was not eligible for further discounts so it didn't make a difference in my bill. I'd expect directv and AT&T to be the same way.

Check targetpayandbenefits.com to see if there is any specific code or website you can use to get the discount online. Otherwise, just take your paystub into an AT&T store and tell them you wanted to use your corporate discount from Target.
Only certain plans qualify for most carriers. We have sprint, two phones, unlimited data, etc. Both target abs hubby's security discount could apply. They are equal. You usually can't have the cheapest plan to get the discount. Best buy and the sprint store both just looked it up.

Only certain plans qualify for most carriers. We have sprint, two phones, unlimited data, etc. Both target abs hubby's security discount could apply. They are equal. You usually can't have the cheapest plan to get the discount. Best buy and the sprint store both just looked it up.
Yeah my point was that the OP shouldn't get too excited about an extra 25% off because they might need him to go to a more expensive plan to get the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back