Archived Disgruntled GSA post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to Target and not understanding why GSA/GSTL is not at the front lanes 90% of the time per company guide lines. Always having to run around and do other work. It takes away from the GUESTS!
This NEVER happened at the place I worked before. If you were the one watching the front, you watched the front PERIOD! No pushing frieght or setting end caps! Starting to think I may have made the wrong choice with Target!

I'm new to Target and not understanding why GSA/GSTL is not at the front lanes 90% of the time per company guide lines. Always having to run around and do other work. It takes away from the GUESTS!
This NEVER happened at the place I worked before. If you were the one watching the front, you watched the front PERIOD! No pushing frieght or setting end caps! Starting to think I may have made the wrong choice with Target!
Wait till you have to push bullseye playground. Make the sale!

I am GSTL and I spend most of my day upfront. I spend maybe 15-20 minutes off stage 3 times a week to write coachings etc.

I am GSTL and I spend most of my day upfront. I spend maybe 15-20 minutes off stage 3 times a week to write coachings etc.

Come to my store, PLEASE!

Our GSTLs don't spend much time up front or where they are visible by the lanes. They tend to cover breaks at FA or SB (one does FA and the other is sorta SB trained). And sometimes get on a lane to knock off a few guests if it might take too long for someone to backup. Most of the time they're busy looking, but there's also alot of socialization going on in SB. Alot. And one spends alot of time in the GSTL office.

I basically had to beg my DTL for 6 months to approve a CAPEX order for more walkies. My store had basically been without a competent GE for a while, and no one cared about equipment control. He finally gave in when I showed him how much we needed them. Until he did though I used to hide 2 walkies and would make sure a cashier on each end had one.
Are walkies still CAPEX for you? We just ordered 72 of them right on SAP

I ordered walkies on SAP, and we got them in just fine. Only ordered 10 though.

Are walkies still CAPEX for you? We just ordered 72 of them right on SAP

Back when I needed more walkies, yes they were still CAPEX only. I haven't tried to order them recently but since zebras are now on SAP, it's a safe bet that I could order walkies on SAP as well.

Back when I needed more walkies, yes they were still CAPEX only. I haven't tried to order them recently but since zebras are now on SAP, it's a safe bet that I could order walkies on SAP as well.
They’re on SAP and come in cases of 6. I ordered 12 and it took about two months to come in so if you’re worried about Q4 I would order some now.

They’re on SAP and come in cases of 6. I ordered 12 and it took about two months to come in so if you’re worried about Q4 I would order some now.

Do you know the SAP number? I'm out for a few days but I'll have someone on my team order them.

Do you know the SAP number? I'm out for a few days but I'll have someone on my team order them.
I’m also off for a bit but I just searched walkie and the description was something like “guest service walkie analog” make sure you don’t order digital walkies, not sure what they are so if you don’t know either your store probably doesn’t have them haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back