Archived Does our employee discount code apply to PSN Cards from Target.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble inputting my employee discount code onto target.com for a PSN $50 cash code. On the 'Complete your Order' page. It comes out to $47.50 after taking the 5% off from the redcard but does not take the additional 10% off($5) from my employee discount code. First time buying anything online using my code. Maybe you guys might have a resolution?
f439osoq3
View image: trgete

Like Blueside said, TM discount doesn't work on any kind of giftcard.

It used to though! I think it stopped about a year or two ago. At least the 5% works.

Yeah, only RC 5% works. When combined with the "Buy One, Get 20% Off" promotions we seem to run constantly, it works out to about 10% off overall

Yeah, only RC 5% works. When combined with the "Buy One, Get 20% Off" promotions we seem to run constantly, it works out to about 10% off overall
I meant when I tried to buy a PSN $50 card online it wasn't deducting the 5% from my Red Card.

Weird, I just bought a Nintendo e- gift card yesterday and it took my team discount off.

Yeah, pretty sure you still get discounts on steam cards.

I meant when I tried to buy a PSN $50 card online it wasn't deducting the 5% from my Red Card.
Might be an error? Use the online help chat and see what they say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back