Archived Does the name Cephas sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here know anything about this guy? He's the new GVP in my world and our DTL, business partners and STL are scared to death. We're hearing a lot of stories that must be exaggerated.
I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone that knows anything about him.

Supposedly he will spend an entire day at one store talking to everyone and inspecting everything.

If it’s the same Cephas Williams I’m thinking about, He was my old DTL, he got sent to the Atlanta area.

^^ I'm not sure how many [name] are out there. That's an incredibly uncommon name.
And yet there are ten different LinkedIn profiles and 5 Facebook profiles. Some of those could be duplicates (I didn't bother to log into LI to look further), but at least 3 of the FB profiles are unique individuals.

Petros in Greek... Aka Peter. Literally "rock".
Also, now I have an earworm.
"Good Caiaphas, the council waits for you. The Pharisees and priests are here for you."

(edited to remove subject's name)

Last edited:
There is definitely a Cephas in the Tralier Unload Optimization training videos... my TM's all chuckled! Cant wait to tell them if he did create it lol

Honestly y’all, he was the best group ops director I could’ve ever had. He will go out of his way to be there for his team and answer any and all questions. My experience with him was over a couple years ago, but I do not know of a single ETL or STL or DTL who didn’t like him. Just my experience. One thing I can tell you for sure is that he knows how the systems are actually supposed to work. He knows how to use a zebra and a pda. He is an ops guy through and through.

Also is it kosher to post first and last names of people?

Last edited:
Honestly y’all, he was the best group ops director I could’ve ever had. He will go out of his way to be there for his team and answer any and all questions. My experience with him was over a couple years ago, but I do not know of a single ETL or STL or DTL who didn’t like him. Just my experience. One thing I can tell you for sure is that he knows how the systems are actually supposed to work. He knows how to use a zebra and a pda. He is an ops guy through and through.

Oops! You're probably right so I edited the title. Thanks!

He's corporate, therefore not a person.

I am sure he is a nice guy and concerned about implentation as an OPS guy but the problem lies in the fact that there a lot of people between him and his idea now. A lot of people who never picked up a zebra or a pda are the ones throwing this down stores throats', with a side of "expert training" for all that only adds to the chaos. Take into consideration the paranoia the ETL, STLs and DTL are now going through, making sure they are not caught not doing the new normal, my god! I would gladly have an ops guy come in and correct what is wrong rather than have it covered up as usual by superiors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back