Archived Drastic Count

Status
Not open for further replies.
The checklane RIGS seem to be repeating. Would that be caused from not doing the Drastic Count every day?
Thanks
SW

Its not just your store, we drown in check lane RIGs which really is annoying when the capacities are messed up. 120 of one item on one peg hook for 18+ check lanes.

Its partly because your count is way off what the system had before you changed it and its asking "are you sure about this number?" Ours is waiting on my support cause the capacity is messed up, so a few are on there everyday until its corrected.

We go through this with every single revision in the check lanes. My store yours may vary..

At my store, 10-pack AA and AAA batteries were on our RIGs every week for a couple months until an ETL decided to just change the counts to what we were actually counting. Right now, I'm counting rice krispie treats at the checklanes every week, haha

its batteries and beef jerky for us.

the batteries have 60+ locations 400 on hands and no back room but most pegs are empty. If we are given time we could actually fix it. I know ours are just not located. And when the come in only get pushed to just the electronics locations.

But its not a Flow mistake? Ok(said with side eye & snark).

numbers are approximates.

For us it's those little wet-wipes, beef jerky, and batteries. about 80% of what can supposedly go out ends up still being backstock

For us it's those little wet-wipes, beef jerky, and batteries. about 80% of what can supposedly go out ends up still being backstock

Capacity. It was quickly figured out that for us every check lane for the Jack Links was 120 for one peg hook on every check lane.. We count them up for all the check lanes enter the total and skip the rest until My Support actually fixes it.. Actually most of our check lane rigs are waiting on my support.

It is a combination of not actually doing the RIGs (skip + reason), not doing RIGs correctly (capacity issues are a reason to skip - and should be reported to the TL to be changed), not completing the drastic count report, and the fact that some form of batteries, in particular, are on ad every week or going to be on ad next week. Assign someone to actually work batteries to all locations and check capacities and make sure that all outposts and checklanes are actually tied and that the backroom has actually backstocked the batteries and this matter would probably just go away.

.. We count them up for all the check lanes enter the total and skip the rest until My Support actually fixes it.. .

If you're going to skip even one, you might as well skip them all. Entering the count on one & skipping the rest is just wasting your time, b/c nothing will be changed in the system.

I cannot keep up with EOS and playing cards. As an aside, is anyone else grossed out by the fact that the snack side cap turkey sausage comes from the freezer?

.. We count them up for all the check lanes enter the total and skip the rest until My Support actually fixes it.. .

If you're going to skip even one, you might as well skip them all. Entering the count on one & skipping the rest is just wasting your time, b/c nothing will be changed in the system.

At least we know by it popping on the drastic count what we really have.

I did three pages of notes yesterday afternoon in My Support to update. Hate multiple pegs, shelves, bins and the count for each is the total of all locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back