Archived Dumb questions from Guests......really..... you have to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a guest just ask me where the OxyClean for your face was. I finally figured out after he gave me a bewildered look when I showed him the OxyClean detergent that he actually wanted Noxzema.

I had a guest just ask me where the OxyClean for your face was. I finally figured out after he gave me a bewildered look when I showed him the OxyClean detergent that he actually wanted Noxzema.
I would of said personal care or laundry?

Was the guest perhaps thinking of Oxy?

I had a guest ask me where women's clothing while we were both in Ready to Wear. It's hard to not give a snarky reply when you're right next to a rack of maxi skirts.

The one that always gets me is when guests come in and ask for Cards Against Humanity. I always enjoy watching guests just get this really upsetting look on their face when I have to tell them that this isn't the kind of store you go to, to find games that include a card labeled "Harry Potter Erotica"

We sell vibrating cock rings. We'd sell cards against humanity if we could. No store sells them; they only sell them from their website so as to cut out the middle man.

We sell vibrating cock rings. We'd sell cards against humanity if we could. No store sells them; they only sell them from their website so as to cut out the middle man.
I don't recall seeing vibrating cock rings in our store, but now I have a sudden urge to find them!

I need to find out why I don't this sidecap in my store! I looked the cock ring up on the app. Apparently we are sold out but the other stores in the area have it.

Our store had it planogrammed right at the end of the toothbrushes aisle where all the kids toothpaste and stuff is. STL quickly noped the hell out and ordered it moved to the end of the condoms aisle. I've never even seen one being bought much less returned, although someone once returned merely the instructions to the Trojan one we have as well as one lone condom, and the newbie GS person accepted the return. Took me forever to find those two DPCI's.

I saw ours for the first time tonight. It's across from the contraceptives (i.e. where it should be).

I had a guest the other day ask if I work there. I seriously just stared at her with raised eyebrows because I couldn't respond. I wore a red shirt with target across the front, my name tag, a walkie, a mydevice, with a cart full of hangers hanging on the bar, just folding shirts.

I've had guests ask me many times, but this one just got me.

I had a guest the other day ask if I work there. I seriously just stared at her with raised eyebrows because I couldn't respond. I wore a red shirt with target across the front, my name tag, a walkie, a mydevice, with a cart full of hangers hanging on the bar, just folding shirts.

I've had guests ask me many times, but this one just got me.
Whenever a guest does that, I look down at my shirt to see if I forgot my name tag. It makes the guest feel kinda dumb, haha.

I don't recall seeing vibrating cock rings in our store, but now I have a sudden urge to find them!

Most of these 50 shades of grey items, are hidden in the backroom until they go salvage, or they are at my store. Some redwire post about them.

Most of these 50 shades of grey items, are hidden in the backroom until they go salvage, or they are at my store. Some redwire post about them.

Why?
Kinda hard to sell something if it's sitting in the backroom.

A few months back, a guest asked me a question despite the fact that it was obvious that I was off the clock (ie she acknowledged it). She asks me where the maraschino cherries are. I blink at her, turn about 30° to my right and point at the shelf behind her. Boy, was she embarrassed!

I had a team member ask me about a certain personal 50 shades item, because she was doing repacks. I told her I'd check to see if it was supposed to be packaged or not. So Later On when I check, I call her name on the walkie.

Me: hey team member, you remember how you were asking me about the 50 shades of gray personal lube?
Tm: yeah
Me: well its on aisle so and so, priced at so and it's not packaged in boxes. I can bring some up if you still want it.
Tm: thanks evilSF, but I'm good. Followed by a laugh.

She thought it was so funny as well as the others when they realized she was just doing repacks.

Actually some Walmart stores sell Cards Against Humanity,
I had a guest Ask me a couple days ago if we still sold movies (AS in VHS tapes) :p

Trojan makes them as well
I was up on backup and I had a guest buy one conversation went something like this:

Me: Hi How are you doing?
*Guest gives me the cock ring and lighters he had in his hand *
Guest: Fine, But I will be much better soon
:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
The one I have been getting a lot lately is "Where are your check lanes?" They're at the front of the store...right where you walked in at...and collected your basket...and stood for 15 minutes trying to figure out where in the store you needed to go.

I was walking through the store today on my lunch break. (Wearing a black coat, no red showing at all)
A guest asked me where white chocolate Cadbury eggs were. (They must be able to sniff out TM's). I said, I'm on my lunch break, I can get you someone to show you where they are in seasonal because I'm not sure exactly where they are there, but I do know that there is a big display of them in front of check lane number 5. She huffed and puffed and said, all the way up there? I'm back here now.. I thought, but aren't you going to be checking out eventually?

She stormed off before I could find someone for her. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back