Archived Electronics employees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally just joined this to ask somebody if electronic employees wear black tops or red tops? At my store, I see some employees wear red with khaki, and in the centralized electronic area of which contains employees that I dont know of position-wise, wear black with khaki. I applied for a postion there and I really dont know what to expect from an electronics employee. Are there different types of electronic employees? Btw, idek how to use Tags properly on this forum.

The people wearing black work for Marketsource aka Target Tech. They don't work directly for Target and they primarily focus on selling phones.

Target electronics TMs still wear red and khaki.

This.

Now, even though they don't work for Target they're still good people to get to know. Target Tech will be essential in dealing with any Guests that want to talk cellphones, cellphone plans, etc and they generally also know electronics pretty well so they can back you up in a pinch or cover for your breaks. Now, they aren't required to, but, if you're on good terms with them they'll usually spot you and expect you to help in turn. So, keep that in mind and good luck!

^ Exactly

I've done both mobile/electronics, and I would used to help out electronics as much as i could (when the WTL wasn't there, when the WTL would there i would still help a good amount). But now that i am electronics, ring products that they qualify for (phones, accessories, etc) and they help back out (don't press the assistance button 24/7, show guests around, answer non-mobile questions, etc). Mobile could press the button on the register and call you over 24/7 for non-mobile stuff, but if you build a good relationship they usually will help back out.

However, i have heard of stories of some mobile just sitting on there phone, being rude, lazy, etc.

Typically red and khaki for electronics tm but our store had some type of star wars event were tm we're allowed to where provided blacktops.. that was like 2 weeks ago tho & their still wearing them.

Literally just joined this to ask somebody if electronic employees wear black tops or red tops? At my store, I see some employees wear red with khaki, and in the centralized electronic area of which contains employees that I dont know of position-wise, wear black with khaki. I applied for a postion there and I really dont know what to expect from an electronics employee. Are there different types of electronic employees? Btw, idek how to use Tags properly on this forum.

Target mobile wears black. They are not employed by Target and can't help outside of electronics.

Target Team Members wear Red and highly suggested khakis.

Since you'll be working for Target and not Marketsource/Target Tech, you should be wearing red and khaki. Some stores are a little bit more lax on what counts as "red", and I know that I see people all over my store wearing maroon or plaid. Depends on how strict your store's leadership is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back