Archived Electronics training

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all! First post here. I've worked two holiday seasons at target once in hadrlines the other in electronics, each time after holidays I went back to my full time job. I recently moved states and got hired full time in electronics in a new store. They basically assumed I knew everything that was to be done and I don't feel like I've been formally trained, even though I ask questions. E2E aside for the moment. It always seems like the other electronics TM know what's going on and I'm filled in last. They even seem to get memos that's the TLs haven't seen yet about procedures?? What am I missing

TM know what's going on and I'm filled in last. They even seem to get memos that's the TLs haven't seen yet about procedures?? What am I missing

My electronics TL has a booklet with notes, task and info to be shared amongst electronics team members. See if there is anything like that at your store.

My electronics TL has a booklet with notes, task and info to be shared amongst electronics team members. See if there is anything like that at your store.

Well we don't have an electronics TL we have a hardlines TL over electronics/toys, domestics, and stationary

I actually haven't seen an electronics binder at my new store? We had one at my old store, would I be stepping on anyone's toes if I put one together? If not, what should I include. I know we used to have a cartwheel print out weekly, tasks like POGs, signs, notes from TLs,mmm now that we are bringing back AAR what should that section look like. Does work bench have a place for these form printouts? Like cartwheel or AAR lists ??? Much appreciated team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back