Archived Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low volume store

We have 3 people keyed as electronics, with 2 others (market and hardlines tms) who get a shift or 2 a week

Usually its an opener 8 to 4 and then 4 to 11:30 closer but we occasionally get an 8 to 12, 12 to 7 and 7 to 11:30 day. I think since I'm doing electronics flow and then opening we'll be doing a lot of the latter now.

We get 1 tech a day from 1 to 8 M-W, 12 to 8 Thur-Fri, 11 to 8 Sat and 10 to 6 Sun

Anyone feel like sometimes there's too many people in electronics? Sometimes Market Source has 3 Target Tech Reps scheduled while Target will have 2 Electronics Team Members scheduled. Unless it's 4th quarter, that's 3 people too many in the area. Target Tech pretty much fights to help and ring up guests. It's annoying as it is frustrating.

Our store never over schedules electronics. Occasionally mobile does but that's because they have awful leadership and communication top down.

You can always be busy as an electronics team member. The ones sitting at the boat fiddling their thumbs are quickly performanced out at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back