Archived Employee Email Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpotTM

Target Enthusiast
Hello,

How does a team member obtain an employee email address? I need a valid company email address to obtain a discount from Verizon.

Thanks!

RedSpotTM

All TMs have one, but unless you are a TL or above, a GSA, or the Signing TM (I think)...you don't have access to it. HR can not unlock it for you since email access is tied to job codes. There has to be another way for Verizon to activate your employee discount. Either pay stubs or a FAN # usually works.

Bring a paystub to your local Verizon store. Easiest way for them to apply the discount. Providing a TM number has never worked in the past when I've tried; they've always required a stub.

How much is the discount? I'm pretty happy with Sprint, but I'm also happy to save money.

Just carry a recent pay stub with you (or if you get direct deposit, just print off one and carry it with you). They will be able to do it in the store in a few minutes.

Oh man. We JUST switched over our Verizon account to my husband's name so he could get a 10% military discount. Looks like I should have kept it and used the target discount instead. Oh well, there's a good chance I won't be with spot much longer anyway.

Oh man. We JUST switched over our Verizon account to my husband's name so he could get a 10% military discount. Looks like I should have kept it and used the target discount instead. Oh well, there's a good chance I won't be with spot much longer anyway.
Once you get the discount applied to your account they do not ever verify again.

Last edited:
There is. I think unlimited talk/text/data for $50 among others.
I think I pay less than that anyways. Sprint has practically been giving service away for free the past year or two while they try to get customers back.

If you verify with an email, they will email it yearly (or every other), and you have to click the link to verify the email address is still valid. I do not know about the pay stub method.

I was told (by HR) that I am not allowed to have access to email. Which I wish I did because I can email my ETL or TL about stuff if I am not going to be in.

I have Verizon and I've never had to give them my company e-mail...just a pay stub. And they've never asked me to verify it again

I think there is a sprint discount.. Check with target mobile or go on benefits hub

Went into the Sprint store and got the 20% discount by showing my paystub (the employee took a picture of it...).

Went home, checked my email and had a message from Sprint:
Thank you for contacting Sprint. I am happy to assist you with your
discount request.

I reviewed your request to participate in the Sprint Discount Program
offered to employees of certain businesses. I enrolled you in the
program associated with Target. However, no discounts will be applied to
your account because you currently subscribe to $50 Unlimited Plan, a
Sprint program that is not eligible for additional discounts.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to answer your
questions. Please reply to this email if you have any further questions
regarding your discount request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back