MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

Thanks! I have seen that one. I guess I'm asking what kind of assignments were on the sheets. Are they the same everyday? I'm wondering if I'm doing anything different.. ones not on the sheets. Or are they just gonna be added work to do? Soooo... every team member gets one?

Shadowski

Backroom Ninja / Consumables TL
Thanks! I have seen that one. I guess I'm asking what kind of assignments were on the sheets. Are they the same everyday? I'm wondering if I'm doing anything different.. ones not on the sheets. Or are they just gonna be added work to do? Soooo... every team member gets one?
Yeah, every tm gets one. There are pre printed tasks, but they dont have to be used. Can be crossed off if not applicable. The tl should just specify how long each task should take, plus add notes on the bottom if needed.

I've got pictures to prove the OSHA, L&I and Fire Safety violations as does AP because cameras and all that. does any one do anything about it? Yes, they did say something about all the hazards and they now have 15 hours this week and next.
The collective bargaining agreement at my new job protects me against this. That being said I guess OSHA has been at the location across town several times recently, as an employee there called their union rep.

I like that our store director at my new job is busy helping with stuff on the floor and not just in an office. He even has to backup cashier.
Same thing at mine. Its crazy how involved mine is. He spends his day checking in with his dept managers, helping where needed, and building displays... as well as cashieering when needed. I think Target needs to adjust the balance of expectations from TLs and ETLs.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
I had a big box of culled fruit and vegetables I tossed into the compactor at work today that might stick to the wall, as well.
Culled fruit and vegetables. Huh I have 3 boxes of peaches straight into the compactor not even opened. no room on the floor with all the pumpkins and candy apples everywhere.

I would love to be able to donate my produce, but was told that since we are unable to setup daily service, everything must be tossed. We do donate yogurt, drinks, meats, and bakery items.

Stocker

Old Team Member
E2e works and is saving the company. Nothing but positive feedback In the 2 districts near me.
I did not know the company needed saving. The most interesting parts of this will be when everyone is at the same place in January. I have yet to see the efficiency side of this since it still takes time to unload the truck and push everything, even if its all separated nicely. I know a lot of company people are proud of this system but we are in a good economy right now, which usually leads to better sales. On a side note I really miss the wave, it is sad seeing 1 or 2 people suffer in an area that got hit hard on a particular day.