MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

glo

I like that our store director at my new job is busy helping with stuff on the floor and not just in an office. He even has to backup cashier.
Same thing at mine. Its crazy how involved mine is. He spends his day checking in with his dept managers, helping where needed, and building displays... as well as cashieering when needed. I think Target needs to adjust the balance of expectations from TLs and ETLs.

RhettB

I've forgotten more than many young ETLs know.
Culled fruit and vegetables. Huh I have 3 boxes of peaches straight into the compactor not even opened. no room on the floor with all the pumpkins and candy apples everywhere.
Local food Bank?

I would love to be able to donate my produce, but was told that since we are unable to setup daily service, everything must be tossed. We do donate yogurt, drinks, meats, and bakery items.

Culled fruit and vegetables. Huh I have 3 boxes of peaches straight into the compactor not even opened. no room on the floor with all the pumpkins and candy apples everywhere.

Candy Apples? holy I wish my store sold that and maybe Caramel as well. We got the stupid ghost pumpkins that look ugly as fuck in my opinion.

Stocker

Old Team Member
E2e works and is saving the company. Nothing but positive feedback In the 2 districts near me.
I did not know the company needed saving. The most interesting parts of this will be when everyone is at the same place in January. I have yet to see the efficiency side of this since it still takes time to unload the truck and push everything, even if its all separated nicely. I know a lot of company people are proud of this system but we are in a good economy right now, which usually leads to better sales. On a side note I really miss the wave, it is sad seeing 1 or 2 people suffer in an area that got hit hard on a particular day.

Aredhel

Jolly Rancher
Hundreds of unacknowledged trailers, hordes of clueless, poorly trained noobs, tenured tms canned right and left,storage containers for unfinished freight, no hours, stock prices down. Nah nothing wrong here. 2019 will be very interesting.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Hundreds of unacknowledged trailers, hordes of clueless, poorly trained noobs, tenured tms canned right and left,storage containers for unfinished freight, no hours, stock prices down. Nah nothing wrong here. 2019 will be very interesting.
Return to sender in 2019. I see lots being shipped back.

I will be sharing the few points I have heard about the new pilot.
  • Flow team, instocks, backroom will all fall into salefloor.
  • TMs will be assigned to specific areas of the store and will be held responsible for pushing truck, do research, pull batches, push items, backstock. Example:
  • I will be sharing the few points I have heard about the new pilot.
    • TMs will be assigned to specific areas of the store and will be held responsible for pushing truck, do research, pull batches, push items, backstock. Example: A TMs, B TMs, Girls TMs, Infant TMs etc
    • Payroll should not be affected and hours will just be reallocated where needed
    • It is not clear how pay grades will be affected.
    [*][*]Anyone knows more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?
  • A TMs, B TMs, Girls TMs, Infant TMs etc
  • Payroll should not be affected and hours will just be reallocated where needed
Anyone knows more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?

I will be sharing the few points I have heard about the new pilot.
  • TMs will be assigned to specific areas of the store and will be held responsible for pushing truck, do research, pull batches, push items, backstock. Example: A TMs, B TMs, Girls TMs, Infant TMs etc
Anyone knows more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?
Add in also setting pogs/revisions, pricing, signing, audits...everything for that section.