MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

Culled fruit and vegetables. Huh I have 3 boxes of peaches straight into the compactor not even opened. no room on the floor with all the pumpkins and candy apples everywhere.

Candy Apples? holy I wish my store sold that and maybe Caramel as well. We got the stupid ghost pumpkins that look ugly as fuck in my opinion.

E2e works and is saving the company. Nothing but positive feedback In the 2 districts near me.

I did not know the company needed saving. The most interesting parts of this will be when everyone is at the same place in January. I have yet to see the efficiency side of this since it still takes time to unload the truck and push everything, even if its all separated nicely. I know a lot of company people are proud of this system but we are in a good economy right now, which usually leads to better sales. On a side note I really miss the wave, it is sad seeing 1 or 2 people suffer in an area that got hit hard on a particular day.

I will be sharing the few points I have heard about the new pilot.
  • Flow team, instocks, backroom will all fall into salefloor.
  • TMs will be assigned to specific areas of the store and will be held responsible for pushing truck, do research, pull batches, push items, backstock. Example:
  • I will be sharing the few points I have heard about the new pilot.
    • TMs will be assigned to specific areas of the store and will be held responsible for pushing truck, do research, pull batches, push items, backstock. Example: A TMs, B TMs, Girls TMs, Infant TMs etc
    • Payroll should not be affected and hours will just be reallocated where needed
    • It is not clear how pay grades will be affected.
    [*][*]Anyone knows more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?

• A TMs, B TMs, Girls TMs, Infant TMs etc
  • Payroll should not be affected and hours will just be reallocated where needed
Anyone knows more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?

• TMs will be assigned to specific areas of the store and will be held responsible for pushing truck, do research, pull batches, push items, backstock. Example: A TMs, B TMs, Girls TMs, Infant TMs etc
Anyone knows more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?

Add in also setting pogs/revisions, pricing, signing, audits...everything for that section.

we are going through the process and its working at my store. GMTL consist of two inbound leads, and 4 other salesfloor leaders. we all own our own work centers. for example. inbound lead own priorty push 1 work centers-1 own pets, chems, paper, & seasonal. I own pharmacy, hba, houseware, plastics. our inbound tm are divided into our work centers, in dedicated aisle to be exact. and they own their uboat until its completely empty. their zone as they unload truck->push uboats for their aisle->backstock->push autofills->backstock. audit is done 3x per week. revisions and sales plans are also done by these tm's. if someone calls out we make adjustments throughout the day. tm that own the same aisles alternate days off so that they can keep up with their workload. EXPERTS

we are going through the process and its working at my store. GMTL consist of two inbound leads, and 4 other salesfloor leaders. we all own our own work centers. for example. inbound lead own priorty push 1 work centers-1 own pets, chems, paper, & seasonal. I own pharmacy, hba, houseware, plastics. our inbound tm are divided into our work centers, in dedicated aisle to be exact. and they own their uboat until its completely empty. their zone as they unload truck->push uboats for their aisle->backstock->push autofills->backstock. audit is done 3x per week. revisions and sales plans are also done by these tm's. if someone calls out we make adjustments throughout the day. tm that own the same aisles alternate days off so that they can keep up with their workload. EXPERTS
Sounds like you have hours if multiple team members are owning areas together. Congratulations, most stores don’t have that. Most DBOs get 20 hours a week and when they aren’t there no one else is maintaining their area.

Does anyone know more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?

Okay, so at my store, we officially started the new pilot about a month ago.
I was a test dummy and was given an area with two fillgroups
then was given a quick rundown from my STL., logistics ETL., and flow TL who were the only ones that knew I was the test dummy. I was originally a flow TM. that switched back and forth from working the line to working in pp1.

This is for TMS that have an area!

This is now my day to day and what everyone else is struggling to grasp.:
1. I walk in and grab a mydevice and walkie at 6:00 a.m.
The first thing they want us to do is to check our own sales and walk our area.
find any areas that need attention and take note of that. even if your sales are all positive you can find an area that could improve. Even pp1 areas that no matter what have some sales every day.
They are now watching us like we are our own mini store.

Other stores may schedule differently so this routine may not be perfect but from here on out this is just my routine. They want us to plan our own time for the most part.

2. Check in with my pp1 TL. and make sure the correct vehicles are in my spots on the line.

3. everyone, for the most part, shows up at 6:00 A.M. so I normally have about thirty minutes to pull my autofill real fast and work it.

4. work freight as it comes in, not when the vehicle fills up. Prioritize pipos as long as they come off before store opening. Having to download a metric F ton of product onto vehicles to fill an empty shelf is the last thing I want to do. Zone your area as you go. backstock when you have have a vehicle full. I like to stack it up and do it all at once, the ETLs explained they'd rather have a little freight left over than any backstock in the way. they also said they'd rather us just get everything done every day but when people call off/ slack off working for two is normally my excuse

5. EXF/AUDIT AFTER YOUR FREIGHT IS FINISHED!! You have no clue what is going to come off the truck. If you do this while you work freight you will only make your life harder and jack up all of your counts. This is also when I do most of my zoning.

6. Pull the batch and work it.

7: The rest of my day is always different. This is when I set endcaps, drag my butt through pricing, run 12 steps in my backroom areas, FIND A WAY TO STAY AHEAD.

Now that we are in charge of these "mini-stores" we are being assessed by our own success. We are still a team and are expected to help one another out and be ready to do whatever we can to make the whole store successful though. If other areas are doing poorly and sales are down payroll throughout the whole store will be cut.

Flow TMs throw/sort, as usual, these hours are still counted as inbound they just go to their areas when done and are being handed small pp2 area or are sharing. the backroom hours are scheduled to a random team member and that individual is in charge of pulling all of the afternoon autofills, working them, and backstocking. this can be a day of almost R&R or absolute hell depending on sales and experience. I have no clue about soft lines TMs I just know the breakout girls kill it every day and they receive a TON of freight.

HERE IS THE PART EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR!!!!!!!! More hours are given to the people who keep their sales numbers high, are willing to help other areas in need i.e. front end backups, and their shelves full/zoned. Base pay is increasing for the purpose of keeping Target competitive and to compensate for the extra workload placed on the team members.

My in aisle pogs are dated to be reset tomorrow for the first time since I have been in charge of my area. This is one of the last kinks to be worked out. I haven't set in aisle pogs and was slightly overwhelmed by the mass of extra work I had to find time to do in between my already full and planned 39.5 hours. The gods have mercy and there are still two pog TMs that they are having move area to area to do most of the resetting. I will be helping pull pog batches and backstock as much as I can. It's not decided if this routine will be permanent.

I hope this has helped to give you an idea of what's to come. I wasn't even there for the Team huddle where everyone else got a real explanation of the new pilot. But I am training a TM in it so I'm guessing I didn't need to be.

p.s. This is your restroom checkup reminder, whos responding?

Last edited:

That's a wonderful routine.... if you are given enough hours during the day to accomplish it all.

Honestly, I am capable of doing all of that, but my hours have dropped.

:bitter, party of one:

^bitterness directed towards my store... not to @onmywayup

I was a test dummy and was given an area with two fillgroups
then was given a quick rundown from my STL., logistics ETL., and flow TL who were the only ones that knew I was the test dummy. I was originally a flow TM. that switched back and forth from working the line to working in pp1.

This is for TMS that have an area!

This is now my day to day and what everyone else is struggling to grasp.:
1. I walk in and grab a mydevice and walkie at 6:00 a.m.
The first thing they want us to do is to check our own sales and walk our area.
find any areas that need attention and take note of that. even if your sales are all positive you can find an area that could improve. Even pp1 areas that no matter what have some sales every day.
They are now watching us like we are our own mini store.

Other stores may schedule differently so this routine may not be perfect but from here on out this is just my routine. They want us to plan our own time for the most part.

2. Check in with my pp1 TL. and make sure the correct vehicles are in my spots on the line.

3. everyone, for the most part, shows up at 6:00 A.M. so I normally have about thirty minutes to pull my autofill real fast and work it.

4. work freight as it comes in, not when the vehicle fills up. Prioritize pipos as long as they come off before store opening. Having to download a metric F ton of product onto vehicles to fill an empty shelf is the last thing I want to do. Zone your area as you go. backstock when you have have a vehicle full. I like to stack it up and do it all at once, the ETLs explained they'd rather have a little freight left over than any backstock in the way. they also said they'd rather us just get everything done every day but when people call off/ slack off working for two is normally my excuse

5. EXF/AUDIT AFTER YOUR FREIGHT IS FINISHED!! You have no clue what is going to come off the truck. If you do this while you work freight you will only make your life harder and jack up all of your counts. This is also when I do most of my zoning.

6. Pull the batch and work it.

7: The rest of my day is always different. This is when I set endcaps, drag my butt through pricing, run 12 steps in my backroom areas, FIND A WAY TO STAY AHEAD.

Now that we are in charge of these "mini-stores" we are being assessed by our own success. We are still a team and are expected to help one another out and be ready to do whatever we can to make the whole store successful though. If other areas are doing poorly and sales are down payroll throughout the whole store will be cut.

Flow TMs throw/sort, as usual, these hours are still counted as inbound they just go to their areas when done and are being handed small pp2 area or are sharing. the backroom hours are scheduled to a random team member and that individual is in charge of pulling all of the afternoon autofills, working them, and backstocking. this can be a day of almost R&R or absolute hell depending on sales and experience. I have no clue about soft lines TMs I just know the breakout girls kill it every day and they receive a TON of freight.

HERE IS THE PART EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR!!!!!!!! More hours are given to the people who keep their sales numbers high, are willing to help other areas in need i.e. front end backups, and their shelves full/zoned. Base pay is increasing for the purpose of keeping Target competitive and to compensate for the extra workload placed on the team members.

My in aisle pogs are dated to be reset tomorrow for the first time since I have been in charge of my area. This is one of the last kinks to be worked out. I haven't set in aisle pogs and was slightly overwhelmed by the mass of extra work I had to find time to do in between my already full and planned 39.5 hours. The gods have mercy and there are still two pog TMs that they are having move area to area to do most of the resetting. I will be helping pull pog batches and backstock as much as I can. It's not decided if this routine will be permanent.

I hope this has helped to give you an idea of what's to come. I wasn't even there for the Team huddle where everyone else got a real explanation of the new pilot. But I am training a TM in it so I'm guessing I didn't need to be.

p.s. This is your restroom checkup reminder, whos responding?
Can I ask what area you have?? I’m suppose to be in charge of bed bath hearth and hand and home. I’m also part of the transition team so I’ve not been there all the time but they can’t keep up with the freight or do anything else just wondering if anyone else is running into this?

Imagine Infants with pipos of diapers and 8-9 pallets of misc and baby food. In a Super? Yeah. Not happening in 4 hours with one person.

We’ve been doing this since I started working there. I like it cause it keeps me busy. A lot of times though I get everything done within the first hour or 2 I’m there then I’m bored the rest of the night. It’s honestly so easy to do. I’m in Beauty so we do everything for our own section (backstock, truck, push/pull batches and auto fills, POGS & endcaps, resets, pricing, & our own ad, zone, security tags) we also have a new closing TL so we do a SUPERzone of a 4 foot section or 2 where we do all the counts.

I enjoy it cause I like to keep busy to make time go by faster.

Back