MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

I will be sharing the few points I have heard about the new pilot.
  • Flow team, instocks, backroom will all fall into salefloor.
  • TMs will be assigned to specific areas of the store and will be held responsible for pushing truck, do research, pull batches, push items, backstock. Example: A TMs, B TMs, Girls TMs, Infant TMs etc
  • Payroll should not be affected and hours will just be reallocated where needed
  • It is not clear how pay grades will be affected.
Anyone knows more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?

I work as a GSTL.... oh I mean SETL. The new op model is awful, it doesn’t make sense. All the points you mentioned in your post are (unfortunately) true. In addition to that, the front end is becoming “self sufficient” as in, manager hours are being cut. There will be no opening or closing supervisor leaving some poorly trained cashiers to do the most important jobs in the department.
Another huge change that is everyone’s titles...
GSTL is now Service and Engagement Team Lead (SETL)
Cashier is now Guest Advocate
Cart Attendant is now Front of Store Attendant
LOD is not a position anymore
STL is now Store Director
Along with countless other title changes.
As far as I know, pay grades will remain the same and payroll is being edited to cover the hours where they are needed.

I work as a GSTL.... oh I mean SETL in the front end of XXXX. The new op model is awful, it doesn’t make sense. All the points you mentioned in your post are (unfortunately) true. In addition to that, the front end is becoming “self sufficient” as in, manager hours are being cut. There will be no opening or closing supervisor leaving some poorly trained cashiers to do the most important jobs in the department.
Another huge change that is everyone’s titles...
GSTL is now Service and Engagement Team Lead (SETL)
Cashier is now Guest Advocate
Cart Attendant is now Front of Store Attendant
LOD is not a position anymore
STL is now Store Director
Along with countless other title changes.
As far as I know, pay grades will remain the same and payroll is being edited to cover the hours where they are needed.

If that's your store number, I suggest you edit it out. We are anonymous here, no real names, no store numbers. This is not a Target-sponsored site, but they do have eyes here.

Last edited:
Gah. The soup aisle.

Can you imagine? would much rather work case stock in the soup aisle over Eaches.

And the fight for Equipment will get worse.

Right now, the team members sorting Repacks get equipment. Most of flow does not use it/need it, due to pick labels.

---

Looks into the future:

"I'll take one snow globe please"
*arrives smashed, drenching everything in glitter water*
repeat
1604541181534.png

Picture from Reddit....

it's like I have ESPN, or something...

Back