Archived Equipment cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyDevice is just an ipod touch in a fancy case.

MyDevice about $500

PDA about $1000

Walkies between $60-80 depending on regular or AP

800.00 for PDA. Stores are only allowed to have a certain amt of equipment, per store size or risk. There is a spreadsheet on workbench.

800.00 for PDA. Stores are only allowed to have a certain amt of equipment, per store size or risk. There is a spreadsheet on workbench.

Easiest way to determine how much equipment you need is by accessing the 'Equipment Inventory Report.' The home screen is for the myDevice and there is a link in the top right corner for the PDA page. Both screens show a table of how much equipment your store is allocated and how much your store actually has in use. The best part of this report is it shows the last user who was logged in, nice for accountability purposes.

MyDevice about $500

PDA about $1000

Walkies between $60-80 depending on regular or AP
They were yelling at me saying a PDA was $3,500 - okay, i can understand those. I don't know why stores are so short on walkies?
What about spider wraps!?

They were yelling at me saying a PDA was $3,500 - okay, i can understand those. I don't know why stores are so short on walkies?
What about spider wraps!?
Definitely not $3500

Spiderwraps depend. The company changed to a cheaper option recently. We haven't ordered any of the new ones yet so I can't say.

Definitely not $3500

Spiderwraps depend. The company changed to a cheaper option recently. We haven't ordered any of the new ones yet so I can't say.

So far, they are kind of a nightmare. Or we just don't have the proper magnet to easily release the spider wrap

mydevices aren't specifically ordered. stores get a set amount and get repaired/replaced through a vendor. i've heard around 350.

6 walkies are 350.

pda's are the same as my devices, but i've heard 1500.

mydevices aren't specifically ordered. stores get a set amount and get repaired/replaced through a vendor. i've heard around 350.

6 walkies are 350.

pda's are the same as my devices, but i've heard 1500.

If/when a myDevice gets stolen/lost at your store, you can order replacements via CAPEX; they cost ~500.00.

The my devices are $250 from apple for the ipod..and $600 for the sled that holds the laser scanner and battery. PDAs could be $800...its around the $1000 mark. vastly overpriced but it is sold as a business expense. Much like the Ipod sleds.

We have three different types of spiderwraps o_O We also have the Zebra scanners. How much are those? I've never used one, but they are rather interesting-looking.

No they'rejust a fucking nightmare. We've already had to cut quite a few of them.

Checked in with pushers for flow team yesterday and they said, while being terribly hard to disconnect at first, after several uses, it gets a lot easier.

With that being said, my last order of spider wraps came on Wednesday and I received the old style, so maybe the new design was scraped.

Zebra scanners are supposedly from what i've heard 5k-7.5k

Checked in with pushers for flow team yesterday and they said, while being terribly hard to disconnect at first, after several uses, it gets a lot easier.

With that being said, my last order of spider wraps came on Wednesday and I received the old style, so maybe the new design was scraped.
Only the mini alphas were replaced by the new brand.

The large and XL ones will continue to be the alpha wraps.

I think a box of 70 of the new boxguard spider wraps is about $190

PDAs are 985
My devices are 500
Walkies are 70
Portable printers are 530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back