Archived Fidget Spinners, OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Teachers are totally over fidget spinners

Teachers are totally over fidget spinners
See this bugs me because these toys are intended for use for people with anxiety or ADHD, and this article is even like ~manufacturers are claiming it helps~ like no that is the literal use for it. People without anxiety or ADHD will use them as a distraction because they're not using them as intended. Because of this people, especially students, who do need it are getting the shaft because of the misuse of them. They're called fidgets for a reason, and I hope every kid who doesn't need one hits themself in the face with it trying out some ~cool trick~

Coming to the Card Wall May 21, and toys June 18

I heard September. Ah well.

See this bugs me because these toys are intended for use for people with anxiety or ADHD, and this article is even like ~manufacturers are claiming it helps~ like no that is the literal use for it. People without anxiety or ADHD will use them as a distraction because they're not using them as intended. Because of this people, especially students, who do need it are getting the shaft because of the misuse of them. They're called fidgets for a reason, and I hope every kid who doesn't need one hits themself in the face with it trying out some ~cool trick~

Yeah the reason I hate them is because kids who think they have anxiety are all over this

Dude it's a toy. Calm down

18300958_1343753389038130_3350427732842142381_n.jpg

Zulilly has these ( the cubes & the 3-ways) for $6.99 and Target STILL doesn't have them??!! :rolleyes:

This. A million times THIS. I don't even consider them toys. Technically it wasn't intended as one.

I figure we'll be carrying them right on the down-swing of their popularity. In the meantime, I have a few kids per day approaching me at the doors and asking if we have them.

We're getting them in the One Spot revision :)

Thankfully my store is not behind the times

We're getting them in the One Spot revision :)

Thankfully my store is not behind the times
We're getting them during the revision as well, the 23rd, I think. We are also getting the "better" version in toys next month.

wait so is there a definitely answer to when we're getting them???? ive heard so many different things and we've all told guests many different things

When I'm working SCO a shit ton of families will come up to me asking if we have fidget spinners

nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back