Archived Fidget Spinners, OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we sold these instead.

BnPdUHK.gif

There are some stores that do and some don't. I have seem them at about three stores usually in the checklanes area as a sidecap but most stores still do not have them. So it maybe a location thing or just slow roll out.

The weight bearing in the parts that extend out were shooting out of the spinners somehow.

My store has them, had them in Bullseye so when I went to look and they weren't there I was kind of confused. I hate to admit it but I kind of wanted to buy one to just fidget with when I'm bored or waiting for games to load or something like that at home.

Usually I just pick up one of my 6 guitars and play it but I need something else.

I wasn't surprised for a second. Based on the cheap look of them, I figured that they would at least be a choking hazard of some kind, if not worse. Lead - that's classic if that's it. Made in China.

Should I return/throw away mine? Not really sure if it's really unsafe if I play it regularly

Should I return/throw away mine? Not really sure if it's really unsafe if I play it regularly
All the info I've gotten about the recall was to pull them off the shelf and hold until further notice. It might be nothing, half the time I end up being told to put the product back. So maybe watch your spinner for damage/loose parts and wash your hands after using it and you'll be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back