Archived Fidget Spinners, OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get the licensed spinners tsum tsum / superman ect ... They are from a random vendor team beans or something and the product won't scan in the receive app. 49+dpci doesn't work either

had to pull all (2 baskets full) of the bullseye ones today because my ETLGE, GSTL, and GSA didn't. hopefully we get more of a different brand for bullseye as we sold a lot there.

this was the first time i was actually kinda annoyed at my leadership. it is their job to identify and remove (or at least identify and tell me to remove) recalled items.

I shouldn't have to be on a lane, and explaining to a guest sorry we actually can't sell you this item, because it was recalled, yes i know it's horrible we have recalled items still out (i agree!)... and then don't get mad at me when i'm not responding for backup when i'm filling two baskets with them.

i know it's a little thing and i didn't show my annoyance, but it was just frustrating to me

Last edited:
Anyone else get the licensed spinners tsum tsum / superman ect ... They are from a random vendor team beans or something and the product won't scan in the receive app. 49+dpci doesn't work either
They won't scan/show up on the mydevice or when you try to do a price check on the registers, but they'll come up if someone is trying to buy them. It's weird.

had to pull all (2 baskets full) of the bullseye ones today because my ETLGE, GSTL, and GSA didn't. hopefully we get more of a different brand for bullseye as we sold a lot there.

this was the first time i was actually kinda annoyed at my leadership. it is their job to identify and remove (or at least identify and tell me to remove) recalled items.

I shouldn't have to be on a lane, and explaining to a guest sorry we actually can't sell you this item, because it was recalled, yes i know it's horrible we have recalled items still out (i agree!)... and then don't get mad at me when i'm not responding for backup when i'm filling two baskets with them.

i know it's a little thing and i didn't show my annoyance, but it was just frustrating to me
I saw the recall on MyAlerts or whatever it's called and was kind of curious which one it was.. We had a $7.99 and the $4.99 fidget spinner, along with the cube and it wasn't the in Electronics. Hopefully they pulled it. Or i should of clicked on it..

Yeah, the superman ones worked fine but the Disney ones weren't checking in for me. I submitted a MySupport but I'm off until Thursday so who knows what will happen.

Our receiver printed labels for all the superman one because she's awesome. Now they work fine.

We have like.... 4 kinds now. The Superman, Tsum Tsum, Antsy Pants, and Fidgit Guru. I tore down the stupid batteries at my electronics boat and made it all spinners. They sell faaaaaast. We keep boxes of spinners behind the boat now, heh.

I linked the dpci found on the box with the upc.. Each character had a different one, and now the scan in the revving app. Took 24+ hours before it was fixed though. The mysuport I put in still says " working with hq" or something, but I put them on the floor

Blame target being late on the fad as usual

This I know we lost a lot of sales having to tell people to go buy them at bartells. Knowing corporate there is a bunch sitting at a DC somewhere that will never sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back