Archived Fidget Spinners, OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
18556116_1349427845137351_488029594146816369_n.jpg

It'll probably sell about as well as the 4ft section of diabetes/sugar free things, that is to say, not at all.
Have those ever got confused with the real candy in Grocery. Ours has numerous times. I fixed it until E2e. Now, I give it to our grocery TMs because those things are a part of 'essentials'

They're going to die down quickly as soon as school is out.

Reminds me of those arm rubber bands that turned in to items or dinosaurs. I'm not gonna judge I've liked some weird fad items.

I like the idea of a handheld fidget toy thingy, because I can't stop fidgeting, so it'd be easier to fidget less noticeably. Also could maybe help with my dermatillomania (skin picking). My old shrink suggested paper clips or something when I asked about minimizing the fidgetiness for job interviews.

I'm sick of getting phone calls about these spinners, though. I've been sending the callers to other stores since target is so behind on it.

I like the idea of a handheld fidget toy thingy, because I can't stop fidgeting, so it'd be easier to fidget less noticeably. Also could maybe help with my dermatillomania (skin picking). My old shrink suggested paper clips or something when I asked about minimizing the fidgetiness for job interviews.

TheFidgetCube.co

I've heard that a lot of people like these.

I don't need all that fancy stuff... I just twiddle my thumbs.

I want to punch people in the face that I see using these shitty things. My nephew was telling me how cool they were, and I had to resist being a total dick. These are yoyos and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back