Pricing and Presentation Flatware planogram?

We're obviously super behind. We have no clue where the flatware is supposed to set with the new layout. If anyone has a similar map, could you point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• IMG_20191119_090519__01.jpg
    IMG_20191119_090519__01.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 57
Where does it say it goes on the Plano paper (01B, Perm) etc. If I remember correctly, we had ours on the back end cap, 2nd to last aisle somewhere.

Where does it say it goes on the Plano paper (01B, Perm) etc. If I remember correctly, we had ours on the back end cap, 2nd to last aisle somewhere.

It's not listed on the Plano paper. That's the confusion. Coffee C sets where flatware was (according to the map)
Edit: just says "Flatware:09/29/2019:LV"

Last edited:
It's not listed on the Plano paper. That's the confusion. Coffee C sets where flatware was (according to the map)
Edit: just says "Flatware:09/29/2019:LV"

Oh my bad, I thought you meant a salesplanner. The only thing that stands out is the first 3 section of B37. I don't even know what you have there right now. Ours is 3 section, so put two and two together. BOOM.

Last edited:
Oh my bad, I thought you meant a salesplanner. The only thing that stands out is the first 3 section of B37. I don't even know what you have there right now. Ours is 3 section, so put two and two together. BOOM.

I have a feeling those 12ft are for table linens, different department so not shown on this map.

@SignmonCowell dumb question but do you have a pog called Coffee C to set where your flatware is? I see you have a coffee/hydration pog listed in another aisle. Perhaps they mislabeled on the map and your flatware stays where it is. Having a coffee pog so many aisles away from the other one doesn't make sense. My store is a similar layout to yours (and also low volume) and that is exactly where our flatware is located. What even goes in a Coffee C pog, never seen it before?

I always mysupported pogs I couldn't find on adjacencys. The only time my support was actually helpful for me.

I have a feeling those 12ft are for table linens, different department so not shown on this map.

@SignmonCowell dumb question but do you have a pog called Coffee C to set where your flatware is? I see you have a coffee/hydration pog listed in another aisle. Perhaps they mislabeled on the map and your flatware stays where it is. Having a coffee pog so many aisles away from the other one doesn't make sense. My store is a similar layout to yours (and also low volume) and that is exactly where our flatware is located. What even goes in a Coffee C pog, never seen it before?
It's the espresso machines and such. Yeah, flatware is currently where Coffee C is on the adjacency map. If we keep flatware where it's at, espresso machines don't have a place to be tied too. A bit of a pickle.

B37 is Contigo and other water bottles, B36 is table liners.

It's the espresso machines and such. Yeah, flatware is currently where Coffee C is on the adjacency map. If we keep flatware where it's at, espresso machines don't have a place to be tied too. A bit of a pickle.

B37 is Contigo and other water bottles, B36 is table liners.

Huh. Our espresso machines are just in with the regular coffee makers. I would mySupport it. Espresso machines down in dinnerware does not make any sense.

Huh. Our espresso machines are just in with the regular coffee makers. I would mySupport it. Espresso machines down in dinnerware does not make any sense.
That's how I thought it was supposed to be, but our coffee makers became a full aisle.

It might be a bit of work, but I do know there are those awful 4 foot signing sections down in small appliances. I would maybe condense one of those pogs, getting rid of the 8 feet of "sign" and putting coffee c down there until they solve the problem

I would mySupport it, they probably meant to give you the POG where the espresso machines are part of the Coffee A or B POG and tied the wrong ones to your store.

Back