Hey, guys. I need some Greenfield help. I'm trying to print our damage/quality overview reports from last quarter and this quarter. I need them as comparisons and I need it to actually show that it's for the prior quarter and current. When I look at it on the computer it shows in the calendar box directly above the report "Prior Quarter", but that box goes away on the printout. Is there a way to print with that showing?

Why do I have to waste labels to print one missing subcart location or am I missing something? @mobileladyView attachment 7324
Click the magnifying glass in the corner under the backroom location management page and type the subcart location. It’ll send only that location to the mobile printer linked to your MyDevice.

Last edited:
So does anybody from a USPS pickup store know whether sorting is really necessary? When we changed from UPS to USPS we were told that we had to have everything packed and sorted by 4:30pm in order for us to be green. But sorting seems like a big was of time. Even if it's a relatively easy task its a pain in the ass scanning one barcode and then another to just put a box on a pallet. We're so low on hours that most of the time we have only one packer and they cant pack and sort all the orders on their own.

So does anybody from a USPS pickup store know whether sorting is really necessary? When we changed from UPS to USPS we were told that we had to have everything packed and sorted by 4:30pm in order for us to be green. But sorting seems like a big was of time. Even if it's a relatively easy task its a pain in the ass scanning one barcode and then another to just put a box on a pallet. We're so low on hours that most of the time we have only one packer and they cant pack and sort all the orders on their own.
Im at a ups store and we only sort rush and non rush. It all gets picked up. I think it’s more for large volume stores to keep track of what you’re giving to your carrier. If all you stuff fits in one location (a single pallet, uboat, whatever designated area you have) I don’t see a need to sort it. A couple times we sort to multiple pallets when we physically use
Multiple pallets so if our BRTL isn’t there the LOD knows to check the second location when ups shows up

All that being said obviously I know that’s now the right way to do it and I’m not encouraging you to do that but that’s just what we do most the time

We do USPS and UPS. UPS doesn't give a shit how it's sorted. With them, we just scan all the non rush to one sheet, wrap and load. USPS is not as lenient. We'll hear it from the driver the next day if our shit isn't wrapped properly, is over 6 ft tall, sorted incorrectly, etc. In all seriousness though, I've never been dinged for not having the box scanned in for sort at then end of the day, just actually physically sorted to the correct machinable or non-machinable pallet. Just make sure to have your packs done by your due time. (Obviously it would be wise not to get to that time having everything unsorted)

My store is USPS with some UPS. If it’s maneagable we scan & sort, if it’s a heavy day we just make sure boxes are sorted Machinable & Non-Machinable. It all manifests at our 3p goal anyway if it’s not sorted under Sort.

I remember days where pack was zero and sort wasn't done and we didn't come up green. So we make sure both are done by goal.

I remember days where pack was zero and sort wasn't done and we didn't come up green. So we make sure both are done by goal.
Yeah I assumed if you weren't sorted on time, it counted as not being finished for the system. We're a solely UPS store so no real need to sort, especially since the guy just loads everything onto his truck from whichever flat/uboat/whatever we have spare to stash them on that day. We just scan to a single pallet sheet as we go along.

Yeah I assumed if you weren't sorted on time, it counted as not being finished for the system. We're a solely UPS store so no real need to sort, especially since the guy just loads everything onto his truck from whichever flat/uboat/whatever we have spare to stash them on that day. We just scan to a single pallet sheet as we go along.

Same here. It's absolutely unnecessary now that the holidays are over, and even then, since we just put the pallet-free boxes loosely in the trailer, it wasn't all that needed. At my store, it's a waste of effort. If I'm cutting it close to pack time, I'm just going to let them drop away if I have to.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way for me to view my "stats" during a shift in SFS/OPU? I'd like to be able to keep track of my times and INF percentages.

Sorry for the stupid question. I'm a fairly new TM, and my training was pretty subpar. I'm regularly on my own during shifts, and I can't seem to find other TMs or TLs who have the answers to my questions.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way for me to view my "stats" during a shift in SFS/OPU? I'd like to be able to keep track of my times and INF percentages.

Sorry for the stupid question. I'm a fairly new TM, and my training was pretty subpar. I'm regularly on my own during shifts, and I can't seem to find other TMs or TLs who have the answers to my questions.

Mpm app then flex... Turn screen sideways and you can see the productivity.... On the information screen going sideways shows everything cancelled. There's is reports on the computer that get more in depth but only leaders can view

New way of scanning OPU items into hold locations is killing my times. :-(. Combine that with now having to backstock partial cases, it has a big impact. They need to increase goal times, or make the goals tied to the size of the order.

Last edited:
My TL says in the next week or so they're rolling out a new OPU model that only allows a max of 7 dpcis per order. Thatll certainly help.

I don't think that's a good idea sales wise. It puts even further behind competitors in the grocery pickup department, which is a significant part of our OPU/drive up sales.

I think it's more likely going to cap the cart size at 7, and make multiple batches for orders larger, similar to how the Move app splits up large pull batches.

Back