Does anybody have the part numbers to order the belts for the air bag machine and the brushes for the WAT machine? TIA!

I took this photo a few days ago and meant to post it. Sorry. Hope this helps you order the belts. The brushes should just be cleaned.

Attachments

• B693C7A0-02E0-4472-B8C1-78F7243F4D99.jpeg
    B693C7A0-02E0-4472-B8C1-78F7243F4D99.jpeg
    1,010.9 KB · Views: 25
Not sure why would you let it sit for more than half an hour. Guests got used to it being ready under half before but now they have to wait since Spot changed it again? I say please think of your guests first.

Not sure why would you let it sit for more than half an hour. Guests got used to it being ready under half before but now they have to wait since Spot changed it again? I say please think of your guests first.

How many guest actually show up right when it’s ready? I’d doubt the % is very high. If they need it that bad in 30 minutes instead of 60 they’re free to do the shopping themselves. Grabbing each flex as it drops in isn’t efficient at all. We have the best pick productivity and lowest INF in the district so what we’re doing is working. And, aside from ePick going down yesterday, haven’t missed a goal time in almost a month (fingers crossed!)

Every store is different though so if it works better for your store to pick as they drop that’s great! If you were my TM though at my location you wouldn’t be doing it that way.

Yet when they get the email it states it will be ready in 2 hours.

We get about 20-30 OPU’s an hour. It’s not heavy. Letting 20 sit for 40 minutes is fine and relatively easy to grab before goal time hits. If it’s more, on the 30 side, I grab them at 30 minutes. I usually get them checked in with under 5 minutes to go but haven’t ever missed a goal time.

Yeah, I couldn't do that. Sometimes, sure. But, you never know exactly when those slow times will happen. In any event, even when I feel like I can wait to start on an order, I don't. I'm all about buying time to look for things that aren't where they are supposed to be. I can do 20 DPCI's in 20 minutes. But, if a couple of those items aren't in the proper location, I'm not giving myself time to do anything more than a cursory look for them. I like the time to turn over every last rock before I hit INF, so I always do what is necessary to give me that time. The other day it took me about 15 minutes to find on item that my store hadn't sold in almost a year. I knew we had to have it because we've had inventory since it was sold and it was definitely not a high theft item. In the end I found it by brute forcing it checking pick label by pick label in the backroom. Couldn't have done that if I had let that order sit because it was only X items.

I think I read in the October addendum that one of the reasons they rolled it back to an hour was because most guests weren't picking it up that early.

Its now at a 3 day hold window btw why not just pick as fast and efficient to show your store abilities?
Because the guest won’t know the difference. The person who said they let them sit was prioritizing SFS instead of stoping and starting every order. If it works for them and they make goal why’s it matter

How many guest actually show up right when it’s ready? I’d doubt the % is very high. If they need it that bad in 30 minutes instead of 60 they’re free to do the shopping themselves. Grabbing each flex as it drops in isn’t efficient at all. We have the best pick productivity and lowest INF in the district so what we’re doing is working. And, aside from ePick going down yesterday, haven’t missed a goal time in almost a month (fingers crossed!)

Every store is different though so if it works better for your store to pick as they drop that’s great! If you were my TM though at my location you wouldn’t be doing it that way.
Sometimes you HAVE to shop online in order to get the promo. For instance, I saw online that diapers have a gift card included, but when shopping in store, not the same. So I have to buy it online to pickup. I literally have place the order and watch the TM minutes later come to grab it as I was standing there.

Our store is such a mess that we can't let OPU sit that long. I've been teaching GMs how to pay attention to holes on their salesfloor and how to fix it (audit, improper backstock, etc...) to help fix those issues. But I can't fix the pallets of seasonal merch that they can't backstock due to space in the backroom, or the tubs and three tiers of merch left all over because people ran out of time to push and backstock. Or the mispicks that were never handled correctly, like 2 cases of smart water backstocked in the beverage aisle that had cat food stickers on them. Softlines has at least 2 pallets of transition shoes for women floating around and half of the shoes aren't RFID. I spend a lot of time fixing mistakes made by others in order to help my team, but as it gets busier I'm running out of time and patience for it.

And I still need to talk to the closing lead who told one of my crew who couldn't find a 30 pack of a certain juice box "Just give them 3 of the 10 packs and type in the DPCI, the guest won't mind. " And they wonder why our inventory numbers are off.

What’s everyone’s SFS plan this year? The direction is to be picked clean by store open thanksgiving but zero direction for Black Friday. I assume they’d want the same deal. Picked clean but they specifically said no overnights without OD/DSD approval so what’s everyone doing? We’re going overnight as of now but my SD hasn’t gotten approval yet.

What’s everyone’s SFS plan this year? The direction is to be picked clean by store open thanksgiving but zero direction for Black Friday. I assume they’d want the same deal. Picked clean but they specifically said no overnights without OD/DSD approval so what’s everyone doing? We’re going overnight as of now but my SD hasn’t gotten approval yet.

I wish I knew what it was since our ETL doesn't share that with the team that actually does the job. We just got three extra metro racks for our extra hold space. That is it, not allowed to take over offices what we have been given will be enough.. "Ok sure jan!" I have the labels for her office and the STL office printed and waiting.

I wish I knew what it was since our ETL doesn't share that with the team that actually does the job. We just got three extra metro racks for our extra hold space. That is it, not allowed to take over offices what we have been given will be enough.. "Ok sure jan!" I have the labels for her office and the STL office printed and waiting.
Yeah we got a couple metros too. “Should be enough” some times I think some of my leadership just forgets about previous years

Yeah we got a couple metros too. “Should be enough” some times I think some of my leadership just forgets about previous years

We don't have any management from last year. And this bitch thinks she doesn't need to talk to us, so we will just pack her office full of holds when we run out of space which we will that Tuesday after black Friday. Tuesday in my store is always the biggest day for STS it all comes in from the weekend orders. We go from a uboat or a small flat of stuff to two to three flats of stuff.

Considering they're just now telling people what time we're open on Thansgiving, probably no plan and a very shitty attempt to roll with it.

We are only having one overnight, thanksgiving night. Not sure how they are expecting the workload to get done, but hey, their stupidity isnt my problem.

I've trained 6 seasonals so far and this last one has been a real doozy. I pretty much have to tell them to breathe. I was about to snap after the second day with them. It took about 3 hours for them to do 1 cart and that was with half the items being pointed out by other team members. Plus, they kept texting throughout the day. I really don't think I can mentally take training another person.

Back