Hmm. I don't think I've heard that yet. We still seem get them pretty steadily. Often from the same few guests, but still.
Could possibly be just my store then? Restock isn’t a big hit with us. We get a Restock order two or three times a month.

Could possibly be just my store then? Restock isn’t a big hit with us. We get a Restock order two or three times a month.

We usually get at least one every day or two. It feels like it's slowed down a little (more 'every other day' instances) but I think it's just because it had picked up during that Restock promo last month ish.

The history of a hold or BR location is not on our radar right now. But I will pass this on to the BR team as feedback. This may be a LOT of data to hold on to and not sure the system could handle that without slowing something down...

The history of a hold or BR location is not on our radar right now. But I will pass this on to the BR team as feedback. This may be a LOT of data to hold on to and not sure the system could handle that without slowing something down...
Here's, I think, the biggest reason that keeping a last known backstock location for an item would be EXTREMELY helpful:

So, you have an item that Move sends you to the floor for, and you go to the location on the floor and it's empty. You scan the shelf label, and see that there's 0 on hand (so, 1 on hand since the system already subtracted the one you got sent to the floor for) and that it hasn't been received in long enough time that myWork no longer shows a date, and hasn't been sold in 4 months. You don't know where it could be in the stockroom other than the fill group, so you end up having to go and scan everything in that fill group's aisle that could possibly be the item.

While some of these errors are because someone put the item back in location without STOing the item, many of them are because somebody hit "yes" on "Did you remove all of this item from this location?" or because someone backstocked the wrong number to begin with, so knowing the last known backstock location would save a LOT of time. I had this happen twice today and both times appeared to be because someone thought they pulled all from the location and didn't and nobody had found the error yet. I can see why it wouldn't work in myWork (that app is slow enough already loading data sometimes) but it seems like it could be stored in a separate database accessed with a separate app/activity and it wouldn't affect everything else.

Also, apparently myAlerts is supposed to alert for rush orders that drop after 1pm, but I've for sure never seen that work. Any chance the myAlerts team could check on that?

I'm guessing it may have to do with Fedex Air vs. Ground. Fedex Air rocks, but Fedex Ground sucks donkey balls. Depending on your area and local contracts and whatnot, Fedex Air may not be feasible from a cost perspective, so your options are UPS or Fedex Ground, and UPS may be the lesser of two evils.
From what I've seen helping out at stores using FedEx, it is split between Express and Ground. Express is 2-day shipping and the vast majority of the store's orders.

Every SFS package that I've received at home from FedEx has been delivered in 1-2 days. UPS is mostly the same, except for the occasional package that comes from a few states away and takes an extra day.

Not really flexible fulfillment, but since the replenishment aspect of Move is commonly discussed here, here is some feedback for @mobilelady and any others who are interested.

-Sorting batch names is awesome and makes things more efficient, but I think it would be better if batches were named BATH-OOS instead of OOS-BATH, just to make the sort more meaningful.

-When pulling items that are not backstocked by quantity, and the system wants 5, but only 3 are in location, we shouldn't need the confirmation 'did you pull all items from this location?' when we enter 3, because it's inferred we pulled everything when we can't meet the expected number.

-After scanning the item in a location, we need the option to go back. It's nice to be able to check certain items to make sure they are the same DPCI without having to toggle to mywork.

With that being said, I'm pleasantly surprised with this soft rollout of Move.

Last edited:
Not really flexible fulfillment, but since the replenishment aspect of Move is commonly discussed here, here is some feedback for @mobilelady and any others who are interested.

-Sorting batch names is awesome and makes things more efficient, but I think it would be better if batches were named BATH-OOS instead of OOS-BATH, just to make the sort more meaningful.

-When pulling items that are not backstocked by quantity, and the system wants 5, but only 3 are in location, we shouldn't need the confirmation 'did you pull all items from this location?' when we enter 3, because it's inferred we pulled everything when we can't meet the expected number.

-Baffles are not added to locations when identified while pulling batches. With the PDA, if you scanned a baffle, that item would be added to the location with an NQ, which makes it nice because at least the system knows there is some quantity in that location.

-After scanning the item in a location, we need the option to go back. It's nice to be able to check certain items to make sure they are the same DPCI without having to toggle to mywork.

With that being said, I'm pleasantly surprised with this soft rollout of Move.

For the baffle issue, can you send me a private message with your store number? Our team is interested in researching.

Does it list time stamps of those INF's? Cause I get bitched at for a lot of them, but there is that last batch of the day I never get to finish since "no hours" so others have to finish it.. I would like to know if those would be mine cause I started it or not mine just on when it was done..
So I tested this today. I had a TM picking who wasn't very familiar with it, so I had him exit the batch if there was anything he couldn't find and I picked it up and finished them. On the hourly report, some if those items that I INFd had no name attached and some had his name. I don't think any of them had my name (even though I was canceling them while logged in as myself).

Just started in SFS , and it’s a mess !
We are in a middle of a remodel !
Remodel team put everything in repack boxes , BR Tm put those boxes on pallets and hop they go somewhere ...
Until???? And when they set something , they don’t know how to read a location !
All the new pogs are tied , but not set ...
the pulls are done ,the stuff sits on flats
Sometimes while aisles are moved, like pets ended in boys dept, it was flexed ...
Softline trucks are sitting in repacks because softline TM have to do their own pricing , and 2 hours at fitting room and are the only one going for backups ( during truck days) !
STL complained that there were too many INF , well , Easter is still not set , and I have to find 1 bunny that cost $1 somewhere ???
And I didn’t want that job , and they threw me there , without any formal training???

Oh god. Maximum degree of difficulty, right there.

Stores really should suspend or dramatically adjust expectations for SFS and OPU during remodels. I can't imagine that locations are even remotely accurate for areas that are being remodeled, and have to move around daily. If not more often.

Oh god. Maximum degree of difficulty, right there.

Stores really should suspend or dramatically adjust expectations for SFS and OPU during remodels. I can't imagine that locations are even remotely accurate for areas that are being remodeled, and have to move around daily. If not more often.
Exactly , and the stl still expect perfection ! My first week ,we were in the bottom (3rd to last ) and I asked him if other store were having a remodel ! Of course not !!!
Rfid gun is my friend ...found a quilt up in a stilt ( shrink wrap pallet ) , the back wall had been reset by remodel team , but never pushed ... and if it is pushed , not in the right location ...
31000 steps later ... I am dead ...

Remodel team put everything in repack boxes , BR Tm put those boxes on pallets and hop they go somewhere ...
Until???? And when they set something , they don’t know how to read a location !
All the new pogs are tied , but not set ...
the pulls are done ,the stuff sits on flats
Sometimes while aisles are moved, like pets ended in boys dept, it was flexed ...
Softline trucks are sitting in repacks because softline TM have to do their own pricing , and 2 hours at fitting room and are the only one going for backups ( during truck days) !
STL complained that there were too many INF , well , Easter is still not set , and I have to find 1 bunny that cost $1 somewhere ???
And I didn’t want that job , and they threw me there , without any formal training???

Sounds about right, keep notes of why you INF stuff, what I had to do when I went on a mass INF spree when the shoes reset was all in trapped transition Not located but wrapped up on pallets in the steel. "Shoes again per TL - In the steel no idea where in the steel, we might get that pushed next week." and I moved on to the next order. Turn it back on them. You looked for help got none so you moved on to orders you could complete, it shows you did look but with no idea of where to start it would be wasted time and missed orders you could complete.

If you can when you get start especially in the morning grab someone from remodel who know their shit, ask what moved and where, note stuff, that should help you find where generally the stuff moved to, but I have been there its going to suck.

CYA MuthaFucka(Cover your ass).

I take notes all the time for that reason ! But will be more thorough, thanks !
Shoes are still not reset ! They were tied ( so it looked good that the pogs were tied ) !!! But doesn’t look good on my end !
I even have Infant pogs tied to shoes endcaps !!
Men pogs tied in girls ( WTF ???)
I would rather have things still in backstock than on flats somewhere !
The remodel team is useless! The etl told us not to speak to them , but only to her !!!

I take notes all the time for that reason ! But will be more thorough, thanks !
Shoes are still not reset ! They were tied ( so it looked good that the pogs were tied ) !!! But doesn’t look good on my end !
I even have Infant pogs tied to shoes endcaps !!
Men pogs tied in girls ( WTF ???)
I would rather have things still in backstock than on flats somewhere !
The remodel team is useless! The etl told us not to speak to them , but only to her !!!
We've had it sending us to the pre-tie location even though we didn't tie the new pog (I checked TWT to see for sure, and yup, the new pogs weren't tied). What a mess these shoes are.

We've had it sending us to the pre-tie location even though we didn't tie the new pog (I checked TWT to see for sure, and yup, the new pogs weren't tied). What a mess these shoes are.

Yep, then they actually get it set, but just throw shoes pretty much anywhere as they push. Then comes the three week+ wait as it all sits in carts and tubs in the back before it is backstocked.. :(

I work closely with the shoe Tm , and she helps me a lot by telling me if the shoes are actually on the floor or in a tub somewhere .. it doesn’t help that she isn’t getting more than 25 hrs a week right now ...

Yep, then they actually get it set, but just throw shoes pretty much anywhere as they push. Then comes the three week+ wait as it all sits in carts and tubs in the back before it is backstocked.. :(
I managed to get my PPTL to learn the SFS process (I'm keyed as a pog TM now so I do that most of the time since hours for SFS are shit) and she's started getting the pog team to not tie things before they're actually setting it and is having them label what's in the skids going up in the steel and what they're leaving to sit in carts in the back that won't get pushed for days (pog hours are shit too, and we have enough hours to either set everything OR push everything but not both). It's helped our INFs on transition items a lot, but I guess it depends on the pog team being willing to take a little bit of extra time to help the rest of the team.

I've been trying for years to get overnight backroom to do the best practice of sorting transitions by aisle. So far no luck. How long until we get palletized freight again? RIP INF

@mobilelady The long term plan for Move is that a pull shows in the cart it's in until it's been released to the push line correct? Is there a way to pick up from the push line? In it's current form it appears to only cover the time a pull is actually happening not when someone actually starts work on pushing the cart. So it seems the accumulator goes up on the on floor quantity as soon as the cart is released.

If that is the case you might want to put in an on floor delay of a minimum of 5 min or based on the eaches in the cart.

Yes just move for now. I work closely with all the other app owners though if you need to pass something on.

@mobilelady One thing that was definitely useful in myFA was the relocation feature, I would definitely like to see that as a function within Move or in myGO for Fulfillment orders.

It would also be a useful feature for replenishment. For example, let’s say I pulled a casepack in a batch while currently connected to a 3-tier. If I run out of room on the cart, but I haven’t switched to a location on a tub or flat, that means the item is tied to a cart it can’t be placed on. As you can imagine, this can be confusing once items are pushed out with Move (a feature I don’t think we have yet, so it isn’t a problem as of right now). It would be useful to allow TMs to use a “Relocate Item” function in which they can scan a cart, scan an item, untie a quantity from the cart, and scan it into a different vehicle (pretty much the same as in myFA, but instead with vehicles instead of WACOs.)

Back