Cannot say I have ever experienced that, or heard about it from any of my TMs. Sounds very odd. Is it just 9005-ing when you hit 'Done'?

You hit done to enter the quantity and you get the error as its trying to talk to the server, and you can't get past it. Damn its been such a shit show day I forgot to screen shot the error.. But something about can't contact the host. Every single item.. It was also deleting items from the batch, it INF'd one jacket while I was pulling the jacket off the rack, I watched it just disappear from the batch. When I went to pack this disaster batch after finally being able to pull the rest of it as someone else, orders were on two different carts - I shit you not.. One order was in two separate carts pulled as separate batches.

Funny once one the awesomely good TL's logged in for me it worked perfectly fine the rest of the day.. I just hope tomorrow I can actually work as myself and things work.

Last edited:
Yes, they do that eventually and the unpicked items drop back into the Ship workload.

Weird. It doesn't seem like the Pick Today, Ship Tomorrow workload increases...does it take some time for it to transfer over?

What happens if say a guest ordered 3 items and 2 of the items got picked and the other drops off into tomorrows workload per the batch auto completing...but someone comes in and packs up the cart that auto completed with the two items...are we shipping those two items together and then the third item gets potentially pulled and shipped in it's box?

Why does it do this? How long does it usually take to do this?

Weird. It doesn't seem like the Pick Today, Ship Tomorrow workload increases...does it take some time for it to transfer over?

What happens if say a guest ordered 3 items and 2 of the items got picked and the other drops off into tomorrows workload per the batch auto completing...but someone comes in and packs up the cart that auto completed with the two items...are we shipping those two items together and then the third item gets potentially pulled and shipped in it's box?

Why does it do this? How long does it usually take to do this?
It won't do that. If it's paused too long (I only ever see it when I leave it overnight), only 100% unpicked orders drop back into the workload. The orders that are partially picked will stay in that cart. That's why it stays as a paused batch that automatically completes when you start it, if there was a partially picked order it would make you finish that instead.

It won't do that. If it's paused too long (I only ever see it when I leave it overnight), only 100% unpicked orders drop back into the workload. The orders that are partially picked will stay in that cart. That's why it stays as a paused batch that automatically completes when you start it, if there was a partially picked order it would make you finish that instead.

Thanks...I was worried it was INF the items and just hurting our metrics. I just noticed it's been happening to a lot of our batches during the day. I just wonder how long a batch has to be paused for it to drop into tomorrows workload.

We received a pallet of Restock boxes and accompanying sleeves. A restock order hasn't dropped here in many months so I take it as prep for our upgrade. Also after the conference call it's confirmed we are becoming an ESFS; 6 pack stations, 6 prep stations, conveyor, USPS pickup, etc... We'll be shut down for a week some time in Sept. Select stores in our district are getting the upgrade and a few of the vet Experts will visit the first after their remodel.

Looking forward to the change and new hires/cross-trainees.

How is the new SFS 2.0 supposed to work? I occasionally will jump into SFS to help if all my work is done so I'm curious how much is going to change. I think my store just made the changeover or it is coming soon.

I had one today drop the we think take unpicked items and turned them into the picked items and completed the batch. The reason I said I think that is what the system did, is that it was not my batch that got paused. Someone else was picking the cart and had to leave, I picked it up later. I scanned to restart the batch and got "cart in use" and left it to sit a bit, then tried again still "Cart in use". But no paused carts in Move. Ok. Flipped over to Pack & Ship and it let me pack the cart but one order a couple of the items were not in the cart. I had to go out on the floor and find them.. One was not found..

But in pack & ship 2.0 you can't cancel individual items.. You have to split the order then cancel out the items that missing or damaged whatever the reason you have to cancel the item. Just a thing I learned today..

We started P&S 2.0 this week so if ya'll knew that sorry, I am a newb with it..

@jadetiger712 It is similar that you scan the subcart label on the cart first. But instead of printing all the collates for that location, you will pick an order then print the collate then scan the collate last, to complete the order. And it picks one fucking collate at a time. So if you are setting up assembly line packing you are constantly walking to the printer rather than just grabbing a stack of collates. . So if you have multiple people using the same printer you have to pay attention to the collate. It feels a little slower but I have only had five days with the new system so I can't tell yet.

Last edited:
But in pack & ship 2.0 you can't cancel individual items.. You have to split the order then cancel out the items that missing or damaged whatever the reason you have to cancel the item. Just a thing I learned today..

We started P&S 2.0 this week so if ya'll knew that sorry, I am a newb with it..

You don't have to split it. You can remove an item by swiping left on that item and clicking the red x.

You don't have to split it. You can remove an item by swiping left on that item and clicking the red x.

Thanks, I figured there had to be a way, but I wasn't finding it, so I went with a way I could make work. You name a issue with SFS we have been having it this week.

So, this is a little strange. I got an order for some Hunter items that are on clearance on Target.com and in-store. I thought clearance items were barred from SFS. A bug, perhaps?

rrlpvZP.jpg

@ServerError404 clearance items aren't supposed to be in batches, but they still fall in. We've had web only items that come in clearance right off the truck. If I know they have been a popular seller I'll backstock them immediately, even though they are clearance, instead of sending them to price chance. Target.com is supposed to do the big sales to clear out inventory before it goes to clearance, while it's still in discontinue status and technically you're supposed to mysupport clearance on batches but usually by the time it's fixed it's already out of the system.

The worst are web only hanging softlines that are not RFID enabled. You can't backstock them and they often get pushed to the floor and since it's a single item it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Last edited:
Regarding payroll, I’ve heard it’s 6 hours per 100 eaches. I’ve also heard 7 hours per 100. I’ve heard that includes doing OPU and I’ve heard it does not include doing OPU. Anybody know the real deal?

So, this is a little strange. I got an order for some Hunter items that are on clearance on Target.com and in-store. I thought clearance items were barred from SFS. A bug, perhaps?

rrlpvZP.jpg

I picked a bunch last week, tI doesn't happen often and it may be that its Hunter and to get it out of the inventory for Spot in general. I know some of ours the day I picked it went the day before or that day. Don't care they pricing ladies were so helpful to help me get it out of the building.

And hours I have not been told the allocation but in the past I we were told for OPU there are zero hours it was part of the backroom TM workload. True or not? But I haven't really gotten an update since we got OPU and those leaders were a bit more honest about BS's us than the current crop of idiots. The current crop of leaders want one person doing both and when it has been scheduled that way has failed so hard red ink was spilled everywhere to the point they were told to schedule people for each.

Is there anywhere that says that payroll number on workbench? SFS had 84 hours yesterday and didn’t finish.

rrlpvZP.jpg
Yesterday , pricing TM salvaged the hunter line ... guess what ? 2 items today showed up on 2 different batches ...
and being curious I used the rfid on the salvage area , and yes , it was there , but untouchable !!!!

Back