We are adding more info to the picking page to help identify items better than the main item description. These pieces of info will be dept, brand, size, and color (if applicable). This will launch starting in January after freeze.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I really like the sound of the next ePick update.

We are adding more info to the picking page to help identify items better than the main item description. These pieces of info will be dept, brand, size, and color (if applicable). This will launch starting in January after freeze.

Requesting anyway to go from Epick to MyWork with a DPCI for advanced item investigation would be awesome.

Displaying current OH and last delivery date in Epick would be awesome too.

This could be in the TTOTM: but it fits here in flex thread as well.. When processing Ship To Store, please, please for the love of fucking god look at the address label if the barcode does not scan.. The closing TM last night left six orders that were mis-delivered to us instead of Ship To Home. They were orders that just needed to go back on the USPS outbound spot or UPS Outbound spot, but no they left the open bags sitting at guest services and two packages were left and product was just gone.. One order we had the product the other? I just popped a note in the bag and will let the guest handle it, I just dropped the dime on my store.

WTF you dumb mutha fuckers..

This could be in the TTOTM: but it fits here in flex thread as well.. When processing Ship To Store, please, please for the love of fucking god look at the address label if the barcode does not scan.. The closing TM last night left six orders that were mis-delivered to us instead of Ship To Home. They were orders that just needed to go back on the USPS outbound spot or UPS Outbound spot, but no they left the open bags sitting at guest services and two packages were left and product was just gone.. One order we had the product the other? I just popped a note in the bag and will let the guest handle it, I just dropped the dime on my store.

WTF you dumb mutha fuckers..

Ugh this! Made me want to bang my head against a wall because some people are either too dumb or too stupid to check the address label.

Got complianced yesterday cause I was in repacks up to my ears to find a toy and lost track of time. I literally missed it my 2 minutes. Why do they make you feel so guilty and dumb about it?

Why do they make you feel so guilty and dumb about it?
Because it's so easy to avoid? You have usually 4 hours during which you must take a lunch (Before you hit your 6th, but after it would trigger another lunch at the end of your shift).

Got complianced yesterday cause I was in repacks up to my ears to find a toy and lost track of time. I literally missed it my 2 minutes. Why do they make you feel so guilty and dumb about it?
because 2 minutes or 2 hours, target is fined by regulators and your store gets penalized (metrics etc)

Csn be fined. May be fined. Yes. But they aren't for every single compliance right? Under what circumstances does Target receive a fine for this?
If it’s the law as is in pretty much every states. Obviously some states will enforce more than others but the one I’m in it’s supposedly a big deal according to ETLHR

Because state regulatory auditors do not care that you "literally missed it by 2 minutes" and will fine the store thousands of dollars. It is not too much to ask that you keep track of your time and don't wait until the last minute to clock out.

Last edited:
Because Target gets fined for compliance violations and Spot is all about the money. Just be careful not to do it again, set the alarm on your zebra and leave early enough so that if a guest stops you on the way to the time clock you will still have time to make it. You’re not dumb, you just made a mistake, that’s all. A lot of people miss compliance once, but that talking to in the HR office is a great motivator not to do it again...

Easy solution is to just log into MyAlerts and select Leader on Duty alerts. It'll ping you for meal alerts. Just lower the volume a bit.
The fines are pretty big, which is why I don't understand why TMs aren't sent alerts when they're approaching meal or clock out times. Why is that reserved for LOD alerts?

Surely it'd be cheaper to have their developers add that functionality in than to pay the fines. So they either don't care all that much or they're incompetent.
Randomly on the PDA, it would alert the TM that the meal is approaching. We only signed into redwire Flexible Fulfillment. We never knew why it did it randomly but sometimes it was helpful.

Randomly on the PDA, it would alert the TM that the meal is approaching. We only signed into redwire Flexible Fulfillment. We never knew why it did it randomly but sometimes it was helpful.
If it was a TM keyed as Flex it would pop alerts for them, in my experience.

Requesting anyway to go from Epick to MyWork with a DPCI for advanced item investigation would be awesome.

Displaying current OH and last delivery date in Epick would be awesome too.

Your wish is granted! This is also in the January release after freeze! The DPCI will be in blue to show it's a link. When you tap on it, it brings you into myWork to that item. Going back to ePick requires you to minimize the myWork app and select ePick again. Not quite the seamless in and out of myWork yet but it's getting there.

Last edited:
Your wish is granted! This is also in the January release after freeze! The DPCI will be in blue to show it's a link. When you tap on it, it brings you into myWork to that item. Going back to ePick requires you to minimize the myWork app and select ePick again. Not quite the seamless in and out of myWork yet but it's getting there.
How about mywork to audit?

Also could epick flex stickers have a line for what location the item is in and how many items in the order? (Or even better ask how many bags there are and put bag 1 of 2 for example)

Last edited:
How about mywork to audit?

Also could epick flex stickers have a line for what location the item is in and how many items in the order? (Or even better ask how many bags there are and put bag 1 of 2 for example)
The issue with that is that we can print extra stickers using Reprint and it'd be wrong if we did that (ie, if I printed one sticker then needed one for another bag and hit reprint, it'd say Bag 1 of 1 but it'd be in two bags). Having the location would be great since if we split it into multiple locations, it has us print stickers each time anyway, so it'd work.

Back