@taytay pickup still doesn’t have Get for guest alert button.

Also, now that there’s no backroom team, do I call the flex/SFS team for get for guests (backroom locates flexes)? I feel bad bc I know they’re on a timer but someone has to get the order

My flex team covers get for guests. They better hurry up with getting the alert back so we can look up the stuff ourselves without having gs read out the info over our awful walkies. It's getting old getting yelled for taking forever at when we never heard the call from them in the first place.

Also, now that there’s no backroom team, do I call the flex/SFS team for get for guests (backroom locates flexes)? I feel bad bc I know they’re on a timer but someone has to get the order
Guest services calls our dedicated OPU person or an SFS person will grab it if the OPU person is unable to get the item.

At our store gstl or guest service gets the item.. been like that for a year now.

I don’t see how combining the OPU and Drive Up batches is supposed to streamline picking. The timer is more ideal, especially if the sky is falling and both are just constantly dropping. Does it combine goal times?

If the OPU is small and the Drive Up is small it’s quicker than doing two batches.

So I can pick a two dpci OPU batch and a 3 dpci drive up and put it into the hold quicker than doing them separately. It’s 30 minutes from the tome it drops, not 30 minutes from the time you start picking.

Why are Zebras so fucking slow with the pick app all of a sudden

I have shit I'd like to *do* how fucking long does it take in the system jesus

*Please Wait*

I would guess

*Please Wait*

It has something to do with the expected

*Please Wait*

Updates to

*Please Wait* *Please Wait* *Please Wait* *Something is Wrong*

Updates to ePick.

*BatchMessage Complete* *Please Wait*

Just curious - how many of you have a SFS TL who isn’t also a GM TL? Is it a volume thing like Starbucks? So far none in our district have a TL solely dedicated to SFS.

My store has 4 GM TLs and a Fulfillment TL position just got created because Order volume picked up.

We have 4 as well:
1 Inbound + receiving
1 C/D + one spot
1 Plano big sets + A/B
1 E/F + Baby Gondo + SFS.

Last year we did around 50 mil last year projecting for around the same now.

We typically start off at 150 orders by 7am - it increases until 1:30pm.

We have 4 as well:
1 Inbound + receiving
1 C/D + one spot
1 Plano big sets + A/B
1 E/F + Baby Gondo + SFS.

Last year we did around 50 mil last year projecting for around the same now.

We typically start off at 150 orders by 7am - it increases until 1:30pm.

As far as i know the GM ETL and the SD saw that our forecast for SFS was going to go up and they asked if we could get a TL just for fulfillment and it got approved. I'm new to the store but it is way more busy than the store I was before.

My store will never open up a Fulfillment TL even if the world is ending tomorrow I'm the sole Captain ever since Q4 2018 but now the new ETL GM is taking over. I'm going on vacation starting next week and my STL doesn't even bat an eye LOL. Good luck my etl hope you can actually get stuff done efficiently.

Why have a SFS TL when you could tell someone they’re the SFS Captain, give them the same responsibilities a TL would have, but give them none of the benefits that accompany the TL role! Hmmm??? /s

Yeah I disagree with the captain thing because the pay is the same, if they offered any amount more as an increase with steady full time hours maybe but having sporadic hours and captaining a big money maker and making the same as the guy dragging his SFs cart behind him isn’t cool.

As far as i know the GM ETL and the SD saw that our forecast for SFS was going to go up and they asked if we could get a TL just for fulfillment and it got approved. I'm new to the store but it is way more busy than the store I was before.

Do you have any idea on how much it was going to, like forecasted units or anything like that? I think ours is 1800-2000 per week on average right now and flexing have been insane with a 30 min time limit and drive ups of 20+DPCIs are happening regularly

Be nice if they did that, you know when we aren’t working to try and work with unrealistic goals. Had 3 carts going and timers just ticking away because I couldn’t back out of a cart and pick in the other one. Then I had a order just disappear but the paused cart still said I had 1 to pick. Wtf ever.

This happened to me several times. I finally figured out that sometimes while it's doing the "please wait..." between items, it forgets an item or two are in the batch for some stupid reason and will tell you to take the order to hold even though there are items left.

The only way I've found to get it back is to reset the cart. Missed a goal the other day because of it because I had the entire order picked (including the item it "forgot" about because I remembered it being on the order), was up at guest service to scan it in and had to reset the cart. And of course, it had backroom locations so I had to fake all those. But wait, one of the locations had an M in it, and for whatever reason, myWork doesn't produce those correctly (or the Zebra doesn't scan them correctly) so I had to go all the way back to the far corner of the store just to scan one stupid label. Missed goal by like 30 seconds. Irked me pretty good.

Everything was quiet and then 8:15 rolls around and i kid you not 14 alerts in 30 seconds. 30 eaches worth of furniture, infant furniture, and luggage. It was a nightmare for me being the only one scheduled. And yea epick being super slow today was the absolute worst.

My alerts were going off non-stop from 8:13 to 8:15. All the same crap. So I guess some system caught those orders, held them back for review, but someone went ahead and honored them.

At least, that's one of the only reasons I could think of that all of us would experience that same thing of everything dropping in at once, and only orders for that stuff.

But yeah, that was a great way to start the day yesterday. I was also by myself for the first 4 hours and we had around 70% more than our normal volume of ship. Was so glad to have today off.

This happened to me several times. I finally figured out that sometimes while it's doing the "please wait..." between items, it forgets an item or two are in the batch for some stupid reason and will tell you to take the order to hold even though there are items left.

The only way I've found to get it back is to reset the cart. Missed a goal the other day because of it because I had the entire order picked (including the item it "forgot" about because I remembered it being on the order), was up at guest service to scan it in and had to reset the cart. And of course, it had backroom locations so I had to fake all those. But wait, one of the locations had an M in it, and for whatever reason, myWork doesn't produce those correctly (or the Zebra doesn't scan them correctly) so I had to go all the way back to the far corner of the store just to scan one stupid label. Missed goal by like 30 seconds. Irked me pretty good.

I had that recently. It was a 29 DPCI order. Shit was from all over. The guests were decking out a new hour or something. The order had towels, small appliances, curtains, kitchenware, etc. All the shit that's a pain to pick. Thought I had it all scanned in to hold just in the nick of time. Nope. ePick's fuckups caused me to "miss" one item. Had to reset the cart. That was quite the missed goal time.

I had that recently. It was a 29 DPCI order. Shit was from all over. The guests were decking out a new hour or something. The order had towels, small appliances, curtains, kitchenware, etc. All the shit that's a pain to pick. Thought I had it all scanned in to hold just in the nick of time. Nope. ePick's fuckups caused me to "miss" one item. Had to reset the cart. That was quite the missed goal time.

Yeah it's a mess.

But ya know what? I'd still rather be here doing Fulfillment than any job left in the store. Fuck sales floor, fuck front end, fuck inbound. Even Presentation, if those hours existed anymore. If I hadn't been getting 40hrs of Flex these past couple months, I'd probably have already hung up my Red and Khaki.

I'm back to Presentation on the new schedule and not looking forward to it. This thing of only getting the shitty stuff like the seasonal sets and not the chill stuff in between is for the birds. I'm actually thinking of asking to transfer to another store in my district that has more pack stations and currently needs a flex TM just to solidify my place. I'd rather be a Fulfillment Expert all the time than a PE that is Flexible 90% of the time.

What's the process for handling oversized Furniture and bulk with regards to Drive Up. We aren't allowed to take flats out in the parking lot. Not everything fits in a three tier. And then there's the issue of having a vehicle pulled in behind the destination vehicle.

Do you go out and ask the driver to just pull up to the curb? Do you get them to sign/accept their pickup before, to stop the timer?

Yeah it's a mess.

But ya know what? I'd still rather be here doing Fulfillment than any job left in the store. Fuck sales floor, fuck front end, fuck inbound. Even Presentation, if those hours existed anymore. If I hadn't been getting 40hrs of Flex these past couple months, I'd probably have already hung up my Red and Khaki.

I'm back to Presentation on the new schedule and not looking forward to it. This thing of only getting the shitty stuff like the seasonal sets and not the chill stuff in between is for the birds. I'm actually thinking of asking to transfer to another store in my district that has more pack stations and currently needs a flex TM just to solidify my place. I'd rather be a Fulfillment Expert all the time than a PE that is Flexible 90% of the time.

Yeah, it's fulfillment all the way for me. (Technically Service Advocate - OPU). Much better than anything on the salesfloor right now, even if it can be very physically exhausting work. Since moving there from hardlines, I would never want to go back. GM kept trying to make me responsible for other things on the floor for awhile, but I was able to go to my SD who put a stop to it after hearing me out. Since then, I'm OPU 5 days a week, scheduled for 37.5 hours but end up working 40.

What's the process for handling oversized Furniture and bulk with regards to Drive Up. We aren't allowed to take flats out in the parking lot. Not everything fits in a three tier. And then there's the issue of having a vehicle pulled in behind the destination vehicle.

Do you go out and ask the driver to just pull up to the curb? Do you get them to sign/accept their pickup before, to stop the timer?

We take flats out into the lot when needed. If we have the bodies, we'll send someone out to scan the guest's barcode and explain to them that there item is being brought up from the back of the store. If we don't have the bodies at the time, screw it. We'll just not make that goal.

Just curious - how many of you have a SFS TL who isn’t also a GM TL? Is it a volume thing like Starbucks? So far none in our district have a TL solely dedicated to SFS.

Been a FOL for a about a year.

Back