Why is my east coast store getting SFS orders from Hawaii and California? Are they seriously trying to say no other store is closer?

That isn't new, we got slammed with orders for fire logs last winter all of them when to upstate New York. But its totally normal to ship across country.

What’s popular over here is sold out, so we need you over there to send us some since you guys aren’t selling very much. Pretty please and thank you!

Hey, fulfillment TMs with MyDay, did you get your task for today done? Corporate has decided to give us an extra 8 payroll hours for OPU/DU during BTS. If your store has a separate OPU desk, the hours are added under Guest Advocate. If you don't have a separate desk, the hours are added under Service Advocate. If you are a payroll incentive store, sorry no extra hours for you. You, regular old fulfillment TMs, are tasked with adding these hours into the schedule by 8/1. So, hop to it.

I saw that, but my ETL doesn't know what it's talking about. So I guess if my store "is" getting the extra hours we aren't going to use them.

Why can't we have Clear Communication. Is it to much to ask?

Our store is in the Midwest and we ship all over from Alaska to Maine and almost everywhere in between, including a lot to Minnesota. But the order that really had me stumped was the one box of sugar to Hawaii.

This will work fine until we get run out of all kinds of things because everyone ordered them from across the country

Hopefully by then say with the fire logs, back east will be stocked and they can ship to us. But fire logs don't move quickly at least out of my store. Lots of pellet stoves around here but fire logs are more a "Feel cozy" thing in my neck of the woods. People who use wood or pellets for heat go to the feed store, Home Depot or Lowes vs target around here.

Hey, fulfillment TMs with MyDay, did you get your task for today done? Corporate has decided to give us an extra 8 payroll hours for OPU/DU during BTS. If your store has a separate OPU desk, the hours are added under Guest Advocate. If you don't have a separate desk, the hours are added under Service Advocate. If you are a payroll incentive store, sorry no extra hours for you. You, regular old fulfillment TMs, are tasked with adding these hours into the schedule by 8/1. So, hop to it.

"But SFS is easy! Your new people won't need much time training!" ~ My ETL HR

Question: I ordered something online. One item was in stock, one wasn't. So I would have to get one shipped to store at a later time. However, the entire order was completely cancelled and I have never received a cancellation email. The only reason I know is because I checked my order status on the app. How/why does this happen?

Question: I ordered something online. One item was in stock, one wasn't. So I would have to get one shipped to store at a later time. However, the entire order was completely cancelled and I have never received a cancellation email. The only reason I know is because I checked my order status on the app. How/why does this happen?
Is it possible the other item went out of stock (INF)? Or maybe it just glitched and cancelled both by mistake. Weird you didn’t get an email though. T.com over the phone can help

The order was placed the first day the no-photo glitch happened so I wonder if that's a contributing factor.

I saw that, but my ETL doesn't know what it's talking about. So I guess if my store "is" getting the extra hours we aren't going to use them.

Why can't we have Clear Communication. Is it to much to ask?

Clear communication? Whats that?

In all seriousness, clear communication has been Targets problem for a looong time. Theres very little unity, and it will hardly change.

Leadership (ETLs and up) will continue to do their own thing. I'm not speaking for all stores, but mine has a really bad case of living in their own bubbles.

The order was placed the first day the no-photo glitch happened so I wonder if that's a contributing factor.

I doubt it, but anything is possible with Target's digital infrustucture.

I had an order simply vanish in thin-air while storing it at holding. It was never completed in the system and 1 of our GSTLs had to cancel the entire order.

It's a glitch in the system. We've sent it up the chain at my store. I can't tell you why it happens, but a thankfully very small number of orders are being sent to RTS when the guest has not canceled the order and is still within the pickup window. The guest is not notified. We had a guest show up this morning and it had happened to their order. We knew it had been RTS'd because the person who did the RTS was at the desk. Had to go and pick all the items again for the guest on the spot. We called in the details so hopefully someone will look into it.

Holy crap today is a mad house, we're averaging out about a unit a minute according to metrics, me and only one other person in fulfillment, they finally gave up on our on time score and split us up because sfs isn't going to get done today with how much we have left to pick

Holy crap today is a mad house, we're averaging out about a unit a minute according to metrics, me and only one other person in fulfillment, they finally gave up on our on time score and split us up because sfs isn't going to get done today with how much we have left to pick
Yeah this whole week has been super heavy. I think today is the worst day so far.

I'm about to fall over. I'm usually scheduled as a GA, but I end up floating all over the place depending on where I'm needed (covering breaks, hopping on register, dealing with Karen for the busy SETL, blah blah). Today? Nope. Almost straight picks supporting the TWO fulfillment TMs from the minute I walked in the door. At one point, five of us--including the SETL--were in them, and our software was going batshit (sorry) all day so RIP goal time.

My store has officially given up on goal times. SETL pulled me aside this morning and said, "Fuck it. Don't worry about goal times. Just fulfill the orders as they come. Try to find stuff. I don't care how long it takes. Pretend goal times don't exist. It makes no difference to me if you are at 90% or 10%. Shoot for 10 if you're using the time to find things."

Made for a nice day all things considered. Just went into zen mode and looked for crap. Even helped some guests along the way.

Back