It’s meant for the company to create content. If you go to cards and search there are thousands of cards and data sets that you can find a ton of cool stuff. Search TM BRLA and see who’s fucking up your backroom
Yeah I know all the intricacies of the stuff. Just surprised that it shows outside of the company internet. :D

So is the greenfield thing something regular TMs are allowed to look at or is it supposed to be just for TLs? Can leadership see who has been logging on to look at it?

So is the greenfield thing something regular TMs are allowed to look at or is it supposed to be just for TLs? Can leadership see who has been logging on to look at it?
Anyone can look at it. Leadership has never said anything to me about checking numbers.
they make the tech guys print their security sheets from it.
Granted yeah I do get how there can be somewhat more sensitive information on there, but anything they don’t want you to look at is usually guarded by the login credentials.

Both the datasets (information) and cards/dashboards themselves have built-in access control, so odds are you won't be able to see any information that's above your paygrade, so to speak.
Only difference I’ve found is SDs have access to district, DSDs the group and so forth

I’m HR and if I go into Greenfield I still can’t see anything on the HR cards. However, if I go to specific pages within Workbench I can click a direct link to a card on Greenfield and suddenly all of the information is there. How cute is that.

I’m HR and if I go into Greenfield I still can’t see anything on the HR cards. However, if I go to specific pages within Workbench I can click a direct link to a card on Greenfield and suddenly all of the information is there. How cute is that.
My SD or HRETL can’t either. Pretty sure it’s just a broken link

Yes. Especially for opus. If i have 30 minutes and its on the truck- aint happening. If its sfs and i think i have a shot to find it before 4 ill leave it paused.

Also i wish we could "turn on" new sets like halloween or cmas, at the store level. Im sick of INFing things we have up on pallets unlocated, just because it should have been set a week ago.

The "BRLA TM Error" card attaches errors to the last person to also expose an error. If John registers a ghost in a location, but Tim finds that product as a baffle a day later, John shows up in that report along with Tim. So it kind of assigns blame when those situations pop up.
Cool that they fixed it. The Backroom TL would get mad for FF pulling items and somehow making errors when I was training them. This was before greenfield or with the PDA.

Yes. Especially for opus. If i have 30 minutes and its on the truck- aint happening. If its sfs and i think i have a shot to find it before 4 ill leave it paused.

Also i wish we could "turn on" new sets like halloween or cmas, at the store level. Im sick of INFing things we have up on pallets unlocated, just because it should have been set a week ago.
So on the early set notes for Christmas it says that opus won’t drop until one of three things occur: an item is sold, an item is back stocked, of a pog is tied.

In my store they opened up flex in a whole new area in the backroom and even hired a new team to go along with it. Pretty soon they're going to have it running 24/7. We even did a few orders on Thanksgiving. My ETL said it's only a couple of stores that are expanding it where we pick from the backroom/floor and also pack up the boxes and load them for UPS. I'm originally from softlines and I'm loving being in flex. Such a great change from being just on the floor and dealing with guests all day. I'm also getting to know the store better since I never got to go into hardlines that much.

Has anyone else gotten flex in their store?
From what is been explained mean it is the stores that have been referred to as warehouse stores where they don’t do more than 20 to 30,000,000 a year that are used as ship from store locations flexible for film it on the other hand is where the gas comes and picks it up if you’re actually shipping it through UPS you are now a ship from store and will eventually become a wait one day shipping store at stores I’ve seen their sales have increased massive Numbers over the last year or so for the sales floor team that sucks but it keeps the store open on the bright side

Cool that they fixed it. The Backroom TL would get mad for FF pulling items and somehow making errors when I was training them. This was before greenfield or with the PDA.
The only problem we’ve had with the RLA causing errors like that is when the pick team Reback stocks in the book area when they broke the box open to get the item so it shows as the item being re-backstock in a booklet location when I was supposed to be broken and put in the multiple Wacos

If only they could just delay pressing push all until it’s all off the truck and on vehicles.
Well no because it will still drop into flex and then you’ll be wondering where the item is because the floor is empty. I see that sweet sweet number 0 under delivery as a blessing because i at least know we have it. I’ll type it in regardless if its OPU and then leave a note at guest service saying its still being unloaded from the truck.

The next issue is that there are teams who will tie pogs and not set them for two weeks, cause they have to tie them on time..
We’re missing gondolas for a whole aisle for costumes. POG team already tied it and its still all unsorted on pallets. Also our seasonal backwall of BTS just went salvage yesterday so thankfully some more costumes will be going out. I say this every year but i wish so bad that costumes were rfid enabled

Well no because it will still drop into flex and then you’ll be wondering where the item is because the floor is empty. I see that sweet sweet number 0 under delivery as a blessing because i at least know we have it. I’ll type it in regardless if its OPU and then leave a note at guest service saying its still being unloaded from the truck.

What if the item isn't on the truck? Keying an item in without confirming that you actually received it has the potential to cause major headaches for the service desk. Guest orders some vitamins. You're out on the floor, but some were supposed to be deliverd on the truck. You key them in and go about your business. HONK! HONK! Guest is here to pick up their vitamins and guest services has 2 minutes to take that drive up out to them. Whose job is it to dig through HBA repacks to find the vitamins while the guest is waiting and what if it turns out that the DC didn't send them or they threw them in a combo repack for some godforsaken reason?

If you can't get to an item in time because it's still on the trailer or hasn't been sorted yet, that's an INF. Unless you actually find an item, you have not found it. INF it and forget it.

Has the pick time for opu changed to an hour today yet?

And is anyone else getting crap for INFs more so than usual? My store is a huge mess and the counts are drastically off but our department is getting blamed for not finding things that do not exist in the store.

If you can't get to an item in time because it's still on the trailer or hasn't been sorted yet, that's an INF. Unless you actually find an item, you have not found it. INF it and forget it.

Theres also a very good chance that the item on the truck is a mispick.

Back