I just want it because I just got the Fulfillment TL position like last week and it would make my life so much easier lol.. would make it easy to see who isn’t in a cart so I can figure out why not.. for example are they on meal/break or something else
You could just force everyone to use their initials for carts. I'm interviewing for the FOTL as well and it was something I suggested since its nearly impossible to find out who is using a cart since no one ever responds to that call and by then the order is late. I made a list of everyone that is actually in fulfillment and those that help out frequently, and printed out the subcart using backroom location management and put them on a giftcard, laminated them, and then put them in badge holders that HR has. For example if John Smith was a fulfillment person, their cart would be SHPJS. Obviously if you are in dire need and have everyone in gm jump in you won't know unless you have them call out the cart they are using when they start so you can remember it and you also need to find a way if multiple people have the same initials. We've been doing it for a couple weeks and people will actually answer if you call them out by name instead of calling 20+ times about who has cart zj.

You could just force everyone to use their initials for carts. I'm interviewing for the FOTL as well and it was something I suggested since its nearly impossible to find out who is using a cart since no one ever responds to that call and by then the order is late. I made a list of everyone that is actually in fulfillment and those that help out frequently, and printed out the subcart using backroom location management and put them on a giftcard, laminated them, and then put them in badge holders that HR has. For example if John Smith was a fulfillment person, their cart would be SHPJS. Obviously if you are in dire need and have everyone in gm jump in you won't know unless you have them call out the cart they are using when they start so you can remember it and you also need to find a way if multiple people have the same initials. We've been doing it for a couple weeks and people will actually answer if you call them out by name instead of calling 20+ times about who has cart zj.
OPU only or also SFS? Problem with doing this with SFS would be, I think, that someone has to prep and pack the cart and won't necessarily know the initials? We use these type of cards for OPU, but not SFS.

OPU only or also SFS? Problem with doing this with SFS would be, I think, that someone has to prep and pack the cart and won't necessarily know the initials? We use these type of cards for OPU, but not SFS.
Yeah, for opu only but we only have 1 pack station so 95% of the time the person who picks the cart also preps and packs it

You could just force everyone to use their initials for carts. I'm interviewing for the FOTL as well and it was something I suggested since its nearly impossible to find out who is using a cart since no one ever responds to that call and by then the order is late. I made a list of everyone that is actually in fulfillment and those that help out frequently, and printed out the subcart using backroom location management and put them on a giftcard, laminated them, and then put them in badge holders that HR has. For example if John Smith was a fulfillment person, their cart would be SHPJS. .
This is what we do for OPU. And for SFS we have a log sheet where TMs write down their name, cart they are using and time they started their batch (so "John Smith, SHPPA, 10:30am). It takes a little while for it to stick and as the TL you have to insist that everyone does this. There might be a couple of coaching conversations for those particularly stubborn, passive-aggressive types who keep "forgetting" but after a time it becomes second nature to everyone.

Is there any way to look up who picked an opu on greenfield using the order number? I know you can use myhelp but it doesn’t really help since more than a single person can possibly fulfill a guest’s order if it’s split into multiple batches

Is there any way to look up who picked an opu on greenfield using the order number? I know you can use myhelp but it doesn’t really help since more than a single person can possibly fulfill a guest’s order if it’s split into multiple batches

I'm not sure about searching by order number. If you know approximately when the order was picked, you can go into Pick Productivity Details in Greenfield and find out exactly who picked what.

You can look up the order in myhelp app and it will show the team member number.

I'm not sure since I don't really have the time to go on greenfield everyday to become a wizard but like seasonaldude said, if you go onto greenfield go to the side menu and click on fulfillment or something similar you can go to the pickup / grocery pickup dashboard you can go into the pick productivity tab, and based on the date on the label since after some time in the evening something picked on on 4/12 may have a date on the label of 4/13, just ctrl + f and look for the dpcis in the bag to find out which tm is the one messing up the order but I believe it also shows the order number. However, keep in mind that sometimes the orders fall out of the waco and they don't get put back into the right places so unless that person is a serial committer there are a multitude of reasons something may be wrong.

Do you have any specifically for driveup like in your main OPU room? Or is it just your main cooler/freezer for grocery?
In our OPU space, which serves drive up and walk in pickup, we have 50 waco's of cooler space and 24 of freezer. We added, as secondary for both, 20 cooler waco's, 10 freezer waco's and 20 dry waco's. These temp controlled spaces are in a walk in meat cooler and the adjacent freezer.

In our OPU space, which serves drive up and walk in pickup, we have 50 waco's of cooler space and 24 of freezer. We added, as secondary for both, 20 cooler waco's, 10 freezer waco's and 20 dry waco's. These temp controlled spaces are in a walk in meat cooler and the adjacent freezer.
We have over 48 freezer hold locations and over 70 cooler locations right now but in our next remodel we are getting walk in coolers and freezers just for opu. So like we will literally have walk in coolers and freezers as a part of our opu area instead of the regular coolers and freezers.

We have over 48 freezer hold locations and over 70 cooler locations right now but in our next remodel we are getting walk in coolers and freezers just for opu. So like we will literally have walk in coolers and freezers as a part of our opu area instead of the regular coolers and freezers.

Damn....I mean DAMN. That's a lot of hold space. We just got new freezers and coolers delivered that don't even fit through the backroom doors. No idea how they're going to install them in our OPU area, which gets remodeled next week. I'm definitely not looking forward to filling them up.

Back