Archived "Girl" Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

according to the handbook you can wear black pants.
I thought about doing it but being a TL i'm sure that would be looked down upon.. I"m just waiting for some new team members to start, see the handbook, and everyone follow suit!

Yes, the handbook does give us the OK to wear dark pants.....the handbook only says that they "PREFER" khaki.
Last week I had an issue with both of my khaki pants.....one pair was stained with ink...so I was working on that issue. Well, when it was time to dress for work, I noticed that my other pants had some sort of sticky stuff on the butt......so my choices were 1) wear the dirty pants, 2) call off due to "no clean clothes," 3) wear my good dress khaki pants, or 4) go to work in a dark pair (black pants.....that actually happened to be really nice denim pants).....going "pantless" wasn't an option!

So, I go to work....and many of my TMs commented about wearing "the wrong" color. There was only one person that took issue with my pants...and she asked me "Is there a problem here...do we need to requisition out a pair of khaki pants for you?...."If I'd have thought faster I would have said "yes, a new pair of khaki's would be nice." However, I didn't and told the LOD what the real problem was and that "dark pants" were OK according to the handbook.....the LOD said that it wasn't right.."we're supposed to wear khaki pants." I just ignored the LOD. Later on I saw our ETL-HR and was asking her if there was a problem with my dark pants.....she didn't answer because I had a guest come to my line. However, she didn't come back to say anything so I figured that the pants were fine.

Haven't tried the dark pants again.....yet. I figure if they have a problem with the dark pants then they ought to start making a big issue about the bright colored shoes that some people wear.

I'd be more inclined to wear dark pants again if it hadn't been such an issue. However, I'm considering wearing another pair of dark pants.....because, the original pants I wore were denim and I think that there might be an issue with that.

We do have a thread here about the Target dress code and how the rules are enforced in stores.....that might be a good place to start to see what happens at stores.

Yes, the handbook does give us the OK to wear dark pants.....the handbook only says that they "PREFER" khaki.
Last week I had an issue with both of my khaki pants.....one pair was stained with ink...so I was working on that issue. Well, when it was time to dress for work, I noticed that my other pants had some sort of sticky stuff on the butt......so my choices were 1) wear the dirty pants, 2) call off due to "no clean clothes," 3) wear my good dress khaki pants, or 4) go to work in a dark pair (black pants.....that actually happened to be really nice denim pants).....going "pantless" wasn't an option!

So, I go to work....and many of my TMs commented about wearing "the wrong" color. There was only one person that took issue with my pants...and she asked me "Is there a problem here...do we need to requisition out a pair of khaki pants for you?...."If I'd have thought faster I would have said "yes, a new pair of khaki's would be nice." However, I didn't and told the LOD what the real problem was and that "dark pants" were OK according to the handbook.....the LOD said that it wasn't right.."we're supposed to wear khaki pants." I just ignored the LOD. Later on I saw our ETL-HR and was asking her if there was a problem with my dark pants.....she didn't answer because I had a guest come to my line. However, she didn't come back to say anything so I figured that the pants were fine.

Haven't tried the dark pants again.....yet. I figure if they have a problem with the dark pants then they ought to start making a big issue about the bright colored shoes that some people wear.

I'd be more inclined to wear dark pants again if it hadn't been such an issue. However, I'm considering wearing another pair of dark pants.....because, the original pants I wore were denim and I think that there might be an issue with that.

We do have a thread here about the Target dress code and how the rules are enforced in stores.....that might be a good place to start to see what happens at stores.

Yes you remember what all these elections have told us right? Just that one vote, that one voice matters!

>>No matter what, blood will find a way to leak through especially on heavy days.<<

Just wait until the years leading up to menopause. Woo, fun times!

>>No matter what, blood will find a way to leak through especially on heavy days.<<

That just made me all sad :(

As did remembering I have work again tomorrow.

There were some days I was afraid to go out in anything less than black pants.

Women are truly horrifying creatures that we men are cursed with being attracted to.

Has anyone questioned why periods are heavier? Seems to be much more prevalent or possibly discussed more openly. western diet or lifestyle? Genetics? Wild cards?

Has anyone questioned why periods are heavier? Seems to be much more prevalent or possibly discussed more openly. western diet or lifestyle? Genetics? Wild cards?
Genetics and/or health stuff. Birth control choices (some make it lighter/stop, some make it heavy as fuck). Being willing to talk about it.
God bless my Nuvaring. That time of the month is the one time I'm grateful I get to stand still and not move around a lot.

I'm not on hormonal birth control and my cycles have been so much shorter than they were on hormones. If mine get bad again I'll ask about ablation.

Girls' bodies are maturing much earlier but there's several theories as to why; everything from going on birth control sooner to how many sport drinks they consume.
Typically, women began their periods around the time their mothers did.
Likewise, they start menopause around the time their mothers did.

I love being male.

I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE PERIODS THANK YOU.

Do you live with any women?
Are you planning too?

You will share in the experience in so many special ways that I won't list them for fear of spoiling the fun.
Having been married twice, with two daughters I can tell you which type of pads to buy for what time of the week.
Enjoy your ignorance while you can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back