Archived Go Out With A BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would plant covert cameras in all the ETL offices, TMSC, and the break room - all the places where the ETLs like to camp out and do absolutely nothing (or get down and dirty - I know one of my ETL's got it on with a TM in the store). I'd compile a video montage of execs loafing around or screwing around or whatever, include a time-lapse in the corner of the screen to show just how many hours they waste, set it to music, and then send it to the DTL, the Group leader, business partners, etc. Maybe load it on YouTube for good measure.

Much of this stuff will hurt your ex-fellow TMs in the short term, but in the long run it will give them a good laugh.

My ETL hasn't figured out what I did, yet.

It's already been a week.

OK, that's clever AND non-destructive.
Well played, Static-son.

Re-programmed two low-usage call buttons.
Switched around a few aisles for smartsort.
Removed an express lane and made it a normal lane.

and maybe a few more...

Should have re-programmed all of them.
Zoned the store like you were drunk.
Turned on all the lane lights.
Screamed "Can I help you Find Somethin" at every guest.
Knocked over all the ammonia & bleach in the cleaning aisle. Repeating with body sprays.
QMOS Everything in Pfresh...

Maybe I shouldn't go on :p

Like the ideas that combine a certain amount of fed-up mischief with some job-related know-how and some strategy...

After all, anybody can knock over a few shelves of Merlot and Pinot Grigio, unscrew every single bottle of ketchup, mustard, shampoo, conditioner, motor oil, and mosquito repellent ( but still leave them on the bottle ), and deface every last copy of the Lauren Conrad Beauty Book ( with Jemma Kidd eyeliner, of course ), but truly well-thought-out and sophisticated shenanigans? Truly a sight to behold.

I hello all, i read the entire thread. It. Was. Awesome!

I have been working at target for about a year and a half as an instocks team member. In this time i watched an amazing STL get canned for calling our DTL a female dog. This was maybe 8 months ago. Up until this point I loved my job. Then the new STL arrived. He is an ego maniac, over controlling bastard. He is so bad that not even three months into his job, we lost two TL, three backroom TM, two electronics TM, one instocks TM, Signing Spec, and, two flow TM. Today was the first time in 6 months I have been able to do my job properly without getting pulled off 20 billion side projects.

I have had enough. I am putting in my two weeks. On my last day I am going to leave the biggest turd ever on this bastards desk with a sweet and sincere thank you note for making my target a living hell.

Last edited:
I hello all, i read the entire thread. It. Was. Awesome!

I have been working at target for about a year and a half as an instocks team member. In this time i watched an amazing STL get canned for calling our DTL a female dog. This was maybe 8 months ago. Up until this point I loved my job. Then the new STL arrived. He is an ego maniac, over controlling bastard. He is so bad that not even three months into his job, we lost two TL, three backroom TM, two electronics TM, one instocks TM, Signing Spec, and, two flow TM. Today was the first time in 6 months I have been able to do my job properly without getting pulled off 20 billion side projects.

I have had enough. I am putting in my two weeks. On my last day I am going to leave the biggest turd ever on this bastards desk with a sweet and sincere thank you note for making my target a living hell.

Cart Attendant, we have a code brown in the STL's office..

Look what I did today :)

Switch up your Seasonal callbox to spanish... that'll throw someone through a loop.

I did that today... I ended up clearing it after someone asked "Um.. Guys, anyone have any idea, what that is saying"

I should probably mention, I still have a Target Walkie. Oh, and if you have some iPod or iPhone airbuds, you can plug them into your walkie.. :music2:

LOCU every single location

Former Backroom/Instocks Team Leader - - - - - I thought about LOCU all locations every day. Honestly probably the "best" thing you can do. Cosmetics and electronics would be top areas to do because they're big money makers and many of them. Would take a team of people a while to relocate depending on size of your store. Not advising that, but I will say it was a fantasy of mine!

Cool thread. I honestly could not think of anything exciting or mischievous to end my employment with. If i was leaving Target I would probably order a bunch of pizzas and bring them to the breakroom, say goodbye to the few people I actually got to know well or talk with occasionally.
If I wanted to be devious, there's the idea of just "working" slowly until 8, backstocking every last item that comes on the pallets, then leaving the moment the store opens. But I would never actually do that. Hahaha.

How about leaving two flats of electronics signing and displays, one pallet of newly delivered signing sitting in the fixture room?
Or the TV wall half taken apart?

Wait, you mean they were stupid enough to do that to themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back