Archived guest request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Former Fulfillment Operations Lead
I was gonna ask my ETL but i figured id ask here. If a tm calls BR for a guest request and asks them to take it to guest services, its up to the brtm or the tm whos with the guest. It just seems that a certain tm always ask to have it taken to gs. one time it was a blender. another time it was a couch that later came out in the pulls. when it came back as backstock i checked the salesfloor and saw one there so i think the tm called backroom to take it to guest service vs them taking the one from salesfloor down.

It depends on who answers the radio call from gs for that item. The dangerous thing on putting items on hold, is flex fuliament. Which is priority, Paid guest or unpaid guest?

The sales floor TM should always check the sales floor first. At my store, if there are none on the floor, then the back room brings it up, generally to guest services.

if its sales floor making the request I would kindly ask them to come pick it up in the backroom (I will get it ready and on a flat), if it is GS calling I would take it up to them as they can't really leave their post and likely have a guest waiting that is ready to go whereas on the floor usually the guest isn't ready to go yet and even if they are they have a line to wait in to check out (our store is constantly on code)

For my store it depends if its a HL or SL team member calling back we ask them to come back and grab the item which we will place next to one of the backroom doors if there not back by the time we grab it. If its Guest service calling well bring it up if we are not busy, if were in the middle of the caf pulls and they are heavy batches we will ask if they could send the CA or photo team member back to grab it. But if its a flexible fulfillment order we always bring that up we dont ask for anyone else to bring it up. Ultimately its up to the Backroom team member who pulled the item whether or not he brings it up or the team member calling for it.

if its sales floor making the request I would kindly ask them to come pick it up in the backroom (I will get it ready and on a flat)

And that what i usually do. but then they ask if i can take it to guest service. this is the only tm that does this for almost all the guest request they walkie in.

Then you reiterate and say you're busy and it's ready to be picked up. I always either go get the item myself or at least meet backroom halfway so they don't have to stop everything. It sounds like they're kind of just being lazy.

If I call the backroom to get an item pulled for a guest, I offer to meet them at the door to pick it up. I would only ask them to bring it out if I was stuck at the front end and couldn't meet them.

If I call the backroom to get an item pulled for a guest, I offer to meet them at the door to pick it up. I would only ask them to bring it out if I was stuck at the front end and couldn't meet them.

This. Polite thing to do.

As far as going out & there already being one on the shelf, I know I have some guests who demand one from the back because the one on the shelf is "dirty" or they "want one in a box".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back