Guest Service Quarantine

Greetings. I am just really concerned while working at my Super Target at Guest Service.

At my store, about 1.5 weeks ago, the incoming clothing which had gone into quarantine for three days, suddenly only needed a day before it was put on the floor. I am noticing GSTMs just doing a simple wipe using mostly a dry paper towel of incoming boxes and plastic wrapped items.

Please tell me that this new one-day quarantine for textiles and wiping for the cameras is not the current Corporate standard.

Greetings. I am just really concerned while working at my Super Target at Guest Service.

At my store, about 1.5 weeks ago, the incoming clothing which had gone into quarantine for three days, suddenly only needed a day before it was put on the floor. I am noticing GSTMs just doing a simple wipe using mostly a dry paper towel of incoming boxes and plastic wrapped items.

Please tell me that this new one-day quarantine for textiles and wiping for the cameras is not the current Corporate standard.
One day quarantine is the standard based on CDC guidelines. Transmission does not typically occur through surfaces.

If you clean a hard surface, you can reshop it. I am in an area that has high numbers (well had). If any of us had covid (at my store), it was too mild to stay home work. I am not worried about catching covid from people's stuff. The numbers were really high here.

We've still been quarantining clothing for three days. No clue if most stores are though.

^^ did that change? Because we’ve been following the 3 days rule and I think it’s overkill tbh.

When did this change though? Because that direction has not come down to my store GS yet. And I don’t have time to read workbench during a shift.

Back