Archived HELP NEED TO TRANSFER BUT IN CORRECTIVE ACTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Critical period is where you can't screw up at all. You've already been coached a bunch and that was your chance to get your self together. I.e, if you are in critical period for attendance, you need to be at work as scheduled every shift. For the rest of the CA, you need to show that you can maintain improved attendance--not have perfect attendance.
I'll have to double check next time I'm at work, but that doesn't make much sense to me. If there is something causing attendance issues, you might need some time to get it fixed or get into better routines or something.

It's easier to use a performance issue to explain this. If someone is just terrible at the job and has been coached, you can't expect them to be amazing at it on the first day after you deliver a CCA. They need a month to improve and get better at the job. If they still aren't performing after you gave them a month to improve, then they might need to go to a final (or more coachings and then a final). If they did improve in that month, then they need to maintain that level of performance for 6 months.

For performance, it is during the coaching period that they are expected to get better. By the time there is a CA, it's been a pretty long time and several conversations--training, seek to understand, and at my store, at least 3 coachings for that specific performance issue.

So i actually came looking for a transfer thread. I'm thinking of transferring to another store in my area because our management is being really crappy. How does this process work? I've never been on corrective action or been coached, i was a few minutes late of the grace period a few times. I've called off twice since October because I was really sick(and i got sent home early around the second day I called off because I was noticeably sick) but they were after my 90 days. Do I have a good chance of transferring? And would my pay stay the same?

So i actually came looking for a transfer thread. I'm thinking of transferring to another store in my area because our management is being really crappy. How does this process work? I've never been on corrective action or been coached, i was a few minutes late of the grace period a few times. I've called off twice since October because I was really sick(and i got sent home early around the second day I called off because I was noticeably sick) but they were after my 90 days. Do I have a good chance of transferring? And would my pay stay the same?
Basically apply internally to the other store, give them a call saying you want to transfer, and let your etl hr and department etl know. I had a couole attenendance issues but they were still cool with it. As long as youre a good employee

It's true, during the critical period you can't screw up not once. I think it says it on the document.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back