Archived HELP NEED TO TRANSFER BUT IN CORRECTIVE ACTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM MOVING AND MY ATTENDANCE IS GOING BAD !! BECAUSE I AM TRAVELING A FAR DISTANT TO AND FROM WORK, AND MY MANAGERS SAID I AM UNABLE TO TRANSFER DUE TO ATTENDANCE, WHAT SHOULD I DO? I DONT WANNA LEAVE THE COMPANY, JUST GO TO A DIFFRENT SORE

WHAT IF I LEAVE THEN RE-APPLY TO A DIFFRENT STORE, ID STILL BE REHIRABLE UNLESS I WAS ON MY FINAL THEN ILL BE DEEMED NON REHIRABLE

I MISS DILBERT AND WHATS FUNNY IS I USE TO WORK AT THE OLD STORE I WANT TO TRANSFER TO NOW AND THEY LOVED ME SO I THINK I HAVE A CHANCE

Technically I believe the critical period, during which transfers are not allowed, for an attendance CCA is only 1 month. So all you have to do is not be put on a 2nd for a month.

Source: I just put one of my cashiers on attendance CCA and pointed out to them the critical period of 1 month.

Technically I believe the critical period, during which transfers are not allowed, for an attendance CCA is only 1 month. So all you have to do is not be put on a 2nd for a month.

Source: I just put one of my cashiers on attendance CCA and pointed out to them the critical period of 1 month.
If it's a final, it's longer. For a transfer, you still need your store to agree.

Lol this post. In all seriousness, it's generally up to the STL or the ETL of whatever department of the new store you're going to. They will ask everything about you from your current store, I've witnessed multiple people try to transfer and even the ones with perfect attendance have a hard time transferring. Good luck though o_O

If it's a final, it's longer. For a transfer, you still need your store to agree.

I think the critical period is a month for both. That's the period where you can still screw up as much as you want. They give you that month to improve your performance/attendance. The following 6 months is when you need to be perfect (12 months for a final). I doubt you can transfer at any point in the whole process (so 7 months for CCA, 13 months for a final).

Critical period is where you can't screw up at all. You've already been coached a bunch and that was your chance to get your self together. I.e, if you are in critical period for attendance, you need to be at work as scheduled every shift. For the rest of the CA, you need to show that you can maintain improved attendance--not have perfect attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back