Archived Hotline situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't know if this is in the right section or not, so please move if necessary.

This is a follow up on this post right here. Summary, I'm moving to another state and I'm trying to transfer to another Target in that area. It's been maybe a week or two since I've spoken to both my HR and the HR in the store I want to transfer too. We've all made arrangements that my HR was going to email them my information, etc. My HR told me straight up that she had spoken to them and was now just waiting for them to contact them back.

A couple of days ago, I call the HR in the new Target I'm trying to transfer to to just follow up on the process. They told me that they had not heard from my HR at all. I talked to two different HRs and the ETL and they both said that had not heard of her or had not gotten my information. This isn't the first time the HR at our Target has done this (it's a new HR but they're practically the same).

Long story short, my HR lied to my face, lied in front of all of the LODs, and is not trust worthy. Should I call the hotline and explain to them what happened or should I just keep doing what I'm doing and just calling and following up?

Is there anything stopping you from speaking directly to the STL? Even without accusations that HR ETL has done this on purpose you can describe the situation and even suggest maybe the wrong store was contacted as the desired store has not heard anything as of yet.

I wouldn't go to the hotline with this yet. Talk to your ETL-HR and get their side first, and then your STL next if you aren't happy with your results.

Might not be a good idea to start making accusations (calling the hotline would give this vibe) when you are trying to transfer. There could be a logical reason why things are happening the way they are.

It is suggested to apply on ehr & then call hr at the new store.

We had an ETL HR who would deny transfers if you personally contacted the other store at all. She would explain that it is best practice that ETL HR and only ETL HR was involved in the transfer process. This cost Team Members who should have had no problem transferring their opportunity.

I would sit down with my hr and ask them again where your transfer sits right now. Then if she gives you the same story you can explain that you followed up with the other store and that they were clueless about your transfer. Then I'd be like "so this is kind of confusing to me did you contact the right store? Can you call them right now for me?"

OK so I went in today to get my check and my HR was there and we spoke. She again lied to my face told me that she had emailed them and spoke to them even after I told her that I had spoken to all of the HRs in the new store and the ETLs. I asked her if I had given her the right store number and she told me it and I was like yup that's the right now. I even went on my phone, showed her the information so I don't know if she's lying to me again or if she just messed something up. I gave her the store number, the address of the store, the phone number and even the HRs name and positions that were hiring because at this point I'm over it with her telling me one thing and then someone else telling me another.

I would skip your ETL-HR and go straight to your STL. If your own ETL supports the transfer and the new store has openings that match what you need, that should be the only thing that matters...

I would skip your ETL-HR and go straight to your STL. If your own ETL supports the transfer and the new store has openings that match what you need, that should be the only thing that matters...
if something doesnt get done im going straight to my STL. and yes they're hiring for the positions im trained in and more so it's like idk im perfect......

Definitely not a hotline call. If anything, that'd burn bridges and probably give a terrible first impression at the new store.

Just keep following up with your ETL-HR and STL. Keep tabs on the other store as well. Keep everything factual and give a solid timeline. IE, you'll be leaving the state on "so and so" date so your last day is "whatever", and want to be on their schedule on "so and so" date. If you give your ETL-HR a well defined time limit, it might speed them up.

What about being told to put food in repack boxes? Pretty sure it's stl's idea, but not positive.

The other stores hr CAN transfer you without the approval of your current store. I transferred that way :)
This is true. I would give up on your worthless HR. Apply through eHR and have a conversation with your STL. If they aren't approving your transfer, they should tell you so instead if giving you the run around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back