Archived Hotline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys called the hotline before? If so, were things actually done to fix things?

Yes, I have called several times and in some ways things did get better after I called. In my case you couldn't talk to the etls. stls, etl/hr. So the hotline was the last resort. Before you call, sit down and write out a rough outline of what your complaint is ( this may sound stupid but when you are nervous dates, names etc can be hard to think of ). ...the more specific your complaint is the more likely you are to see results. The hotline tells you that IF you give your name it isn't given out to the store ( unless you say they can) I don't trust them and never give them my name. I will never call out of anger or spite or because I just want to see someone get in trouble. I only call when there is a legitimate concern and no where else to go.

I called the target hotline once, did not stay anonymous, under 90 days, fighting termination and managed to stay employed for over a year. The original STL, ETL-HR and my direct ETL-GE (who terminated me) mysteriously disappeared one by one. (STL Same Month) , ETL-GE (Three months later), ETL-HR (Five Months later).

Yup, called for harassment. TM ended up getting performanced out before the investigation finished. He was the HRTL's nephew, so she always got him out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back