Archived Hours where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First week of January schedule is out, what is everyone at?

I'm at a brisk 4.75 hours only and its a dreaded cashier shift.

20 for me from 37 guess I cant complain one of my best people is getting 5 from 25. Times like this I really feel for our hr tm who has no control over scheduling she gets chirped at alot :/

20 hours here first week Jan ~ Dec last week I was at 28 but I picked up a Christmas Eve shift so its 36 hours to 20!

Last edited by a moderator:
24 here ... but I asked for a day off. I'm still working 5 days so the hours are just stretched into 4 - 5 hour shifts. I might try to snag an extra cashier shift just to bump it to a possible 30. It's not too bad of a drop. I am surprised I'm only scheduled GS though...usually I wind up in 3 different areas throughout the week.

I'm SFS and got 32 next week of Christmas and 21 for New years week. Time to find a new job or a second job. I'm one of the 3 or so non-seasonals that we're hired for SFS. And we're all three also trained on flow and backroom. Lots of cross training at our store, at least in logistics.

I am at 40 hours but I am one of the few lucky ones. Seasonals have one 4 hour shift and most team members are below 20.

Well I for one have gotten minimum 35hours a week every single week since I started 4 years ago. At 38 I believe for next week

MARVEL AT MY HOURS MUAHAHAHA

...I hate my store so much though. So very, very much

Seasonal flow: 21 hours for the first week of January (signing and plano shifts too). I have cautioned excitement for being kept since I haven't been scheduled this much since Black Friday week.

I know my hours were drastically cut, around 20, but a lot of people are putting up shifts on the swap shift board. Even being extremely picky about what I'm taking I've gotten above 30 hours this week and next week. Waiting for shifts to be put up for the week after that.

What's annoying me is all these short shifts. I'm used to working at least a couple of 8 hour shifts, and now my schedule is 4-5 hours every workday.

Oh yep new schedule I have 2 shifts. I have never worked less than 5 days a week since I’ve been hired so this is nice and good for my mental health, but not good for my wallet lol

140 total coverage hours for Starbucks the first week of January ‍♂️

Do they have any idea how many Starbucks gift cards are given for Christmas? The first two weeks of January is always madness.

13.5 but I have one unavailable day and it's my weekend off AND 2 vacation days. So a grand total of 5 days off from market. WOOHOO!

140 total coverage hours for Starbucks the first week of January ‍♂️

Do they have any idea how many Starbucks gift cards are given for Christmas? The first two weeks of January is always madness.

That's more than my store usually gets, yet there are so many NCNS that it hardly matters.
This week, the store has been closed no less than 3 times due to NO coverage. Yes, closed it at 10 AM for an hour to cover the only TM's mandatory lunch and break.

28 for me, which I consider solid as it's just under what I originally said I was available for. Happy days :)

That's more than my store usually gets, yet there are so many NCNS that it hardly matters.
This week, the store has been closed no less than 3 times due to NO coverage. Yes, closed it at 10 AM for an hour to cover the only TM's mandatory lunch and break.

My store puts a non SB trained TM in there to move black coffee and pastries...won't risk the fine.

I went from 39 hours to 27 on the new schedule. I know I should be happy with 27 when some people have 10, but I find it hard to be happy when I have bills to pay.
Looks like I'll be staring down the swap shift board before I leave every day...

AT&T along with Wells Fargo say, because of the new tax cut bill, they are giving their employees a $1000 bonus. I'd be happy if Target just gave me 30 hours each week during Q1.

(Of course, those other companies have matters before federal regulatory bodies and are trying to curry favor with the administration.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back