Archived How backroom kills spiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad this doesn't work on mice. We had to relocate our pet food aisle in the back room because they kept getting into various pet food/treats. It only took 8 months for them to do something about it.

Don't understand everyone's hatred for our arachnid friends.
Personally I'd rather have them than mosquitoes any time.

There are maybe a handful of spiders that can hurt you and if you respect them they will respect you.

I think this speaks more to my ocd about things being clean. Damn that backroom floor is nice and shiny! I didn't even notice the Spider

There are maybe a handful of spiders that can hurt you and if you respect them they will respect you.

Once upon a time I lived in a far off land called an apartment. It was very nice there in the corner on the second floor and every one lived a happy life. One day I saw a big spider named Doug outside my door he was not bothering anyone so I let him stay. Then one day Doug went missing I was sad that he moved on but happy he got on with his life. Until about 100 little Dougs invaded my apartment. Thats when I learned the truth Doug was actually Debbie and lied to me the whole time, I can never trust a spider again.

Oh and I'm very allergic to spider bites which makes the story even sadder.

I'm the resident bug-slayer in FA/SB.
Degreaser sends 'em into convulsions long enough for me to get over & stomp 'em.
ETL wonders why we've never filed out a pest report for the last couple o' yrs.

Spiders are pretty awesome. But then again I'd like to have a tarantula someday so maaaybe I'm a bit biased.

That spider lived way to long for my liking. What if it ran?! The only thing worse then seeing a spider is not seeing were it went.

No no. It's much worse when you saw where they went... but you can't get to it anymore. It could be looking right at you, waiting..watching... knowing.

If i dont see where it went i just start hitting anything in sight trying to scare it back into the open lol

One time our two etls closed down an aisle to kill a spider the size of a silver dollar. Since then one of those etls is our spider killer.

My boss at my other job won't let us kill spiders; he expects us to trap them in a jar and take them outside. But if he's not there, I have to kill them so my co-workers don't scream like little girls.

Not a fan of wall spiders they quickly become face spiders not a fan of face spiders.

I woke up to one walking across my face once. It may or may not have been one of the most horrifying experiences of my entire life.

You guys are all crazy. I just buy hair spray in bulk, and spray anytime I see a spider. It's cheap and super effective. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back