Archived How many Vacation hours can I accrue? When will I stop accumulating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fiend at work says that only 40 hours. Is it true? If so that sucks!!! Because I'll be taking close 2 weeks around like 15 days vacation off in January for a trip to Europe, so I'm not really sure about the accrual thing. I've been in Target for 4 years, currently have 37 vacation hours, and 35 avg hours.

My fiend at work says that only 40 hours. Is it true? If so that sucks!!! Because I'll be taking close 2 weeks around like 15 days vacation off in January for a trip to Europe, so I'm not really sure about the accrual thing. I've been in Target for 4 years, currently have 37 vacation hours, and 35 avg hours.
You’ve been with target for 4 years and that’s all you have? You can take up 2 weeks after that it’s loa. I believed is stops at 200. If you’ve been with target for that long you should have more than 37 hours

As a team member under 5 years, you earn 40 hours of vacation a year. Which equates to about 1.5 hours per paycheck if you work all 80 hours of that pay period. You can accrue up to 1.5x your yearly amount, which would be 60 hours. Once you pass 5 year, you will earn 2 weeks of vacation a year, so these other numbers should double as well. The biggest catch is that you can never take more than your average hours worked per week.

You’ve been with target for 4 years and that’s all you have? You can take up 2 weeks after that it’s loa. I believed is stops at 200. If you’ve been with target for that long you should have more than 37 hours
Well it's cause every 6 months or a year I go on vacation (usually just 5-6 days ) , but this one happening in January would be the longest I would take.

Well it's cause every 6 months or a year I go on vacation (usually just 5-6 days ) , but this one happening in January would be the longest I would take.
Still in 4 years you should have more than that. But have a nice trip.

Vacation hours cap out at 60, and you should end up with around 55 vacation hours banked by January, assuming you keep close to your average hours each week. Watch your personal holiday hours as well, because those cap out at 24 hours

Last edited:
Oh I got you. Thank so much, couldn't find this thread. I was especially looking for those charts and boxes that explain vacation

Posted by HRLady in another thread. Sucks for most of us.
payout-hours-copy-png.5293

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back