Archived Where can I find that chart vacation hours and also the benefits according to your avg hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I would like to see that chart that explains the hours accrual according to the years you've been working in the company, and also the benefits you get according to you avarage monthly hours.

I can post the vacation and personal holiday accrual charts later. As far as benefits when you hit 20 average hours you become eligible for part time benefits (all I can think of is vacation). When you hit 30 average hours you become eligible for full time benefits (personal holidays, certain paid holidays, insurance).

Where are these screenshots taken from, I cannot find information on eHR (at home) P&B or in the handbook.
Go to targetpayandbenefits.com and log in.

Scroll to near the bottom and click "plan documents"

Click "time off" (near the middle) and open the PDF link.

Sorry for the old thread revival but I tried finding any info for average hours needed for full time benefits and I was totally stumped. The new site confused me more than ever. I was told different things by 5 people over the last week. Anyone have the new chart?

I cannot stress enough the benefit of contributing to the TGT 401K. I made more money in that than I did working at one point. I think that they do a % match? HRZone?

401K matches up to 5% of your paycheck, Once you are eligible for it. Its only a few Dollars every paycheck and its easy to setup.

There must be some sort of grace period built in--once you qualify they won't snatch them away as soon as your average hours dip below 20. They probably would need to stay below 20 for a certain period of time or have some other status change to lose a benefit you'd already qualified for.

i don't think this is right. i'm under 20 hours some weeks (yes, avg hours, not just scheduled hours) and i do still get holiday pay (new years) and vacation.

They determine if you qualify for part-time or full-time benefits once a year. Then, you have these benefits until next year's eligibility determination.

i don't think this is right. i'm under 20 hours some weeks (yes, avg hours, not just scheduled hours) and i do still get holiday pay (new years) and vacation.

You're confusing holiday pay (getting paid even if you don't work on a holiday) with holiday premium pay (time and a half if you work that day)

Everyone is eligible for the premium pay regardless of their service time.

They determine if you qualify for part-time or full-time benefits once a year. Then, you have these benefits until next year's eligibility determination.
what if it's my first year? what date do they use? if i'm at like 19.7 (i think that's where i'm at now) i'm just screwed for the whole year?

You're confusing holiday pay (getting paid even if you don't work on a holiday) with holiday premium pay (time and a half if you work that day)

Everyone is eligible for the premium pay regardless of their service time.
gotcha.

what if it's my first year? what date do they use? if i'm at like 19.7 (i think that's where i'm at now) i'm just screwed for the whole year?

You began to qualify for certain benefits at 6 months because you had at least 19.5 in average hours (see attachment below).

Open enrollment for benefits is coming up so you will find out if you continue to qualify for those benefits on the Target Pay and Benefits website. They might send you information as well.
Benefits.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back