Archived How much longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much longer until we get any real solid information on modernization based on stores? My STL said that not every store will role out the same exact version of modernization and it will be based on store needs and priority. When do we get any real information?
When will we find out who gets what roles/promotions?
Do any etls know anything or is it just within the STL/DTL/ETLHR circle? Leaders say they have no info but part of me feels that is not the case.
How will I know that they are fixing to promote me with modernization rollout, if I’m not allowed to know anything or that they don’t “know anything”? I’m sorry, a lot is riding on what comes next for me and I’m stressed out.

Like busyzoningtoys said, it’s coming and soon but all depends on your store. My STL goes for a district meeting tomorrow then us TLs likely hear by end of week. As of right now all DTL and up just got back from Minnesota and they have all the info

How much longer until we get any real solid information on modernization based on stores? My STL said that not every store will role out the same exact version of modernization and it will be based on store needs and priority. When do we get any real information?
When will we find out who gets what roles/promotions?
Do any etls know anything or is it just within the STL/DTL/ETLHR circle? Leaders say they have no info but part of me feels that is not the case.
How will I know that they are fixing to promote me with modernization rollout, if I’m not allowed to know anything or that they don’t “know anything”? I’m sorry, a lot is riding on what comes next for me and I’m stressed out.
We rolled out alot in the "pilot" but you ask any ETL or stl questions they still deflect saying figure it out or we don't know. All they ever know is the way things are done now are wrong but can't tell you why. If they can manage to tell you why than they can't tell you how to do it right. Communication has been horrible.

This is what scares me. Lack of good communication on this is freaking people out because all we are told is “big changes are coming and they will completely affect the way you work. Oh but wait we can’t tell you lol.”

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat! Anxiety is setting in trying to figure out what the next couple months are gonna look like for me. I'm close to my ETLHR and she still hasn't heard anything definitive. It's frustrating and apparently it's supposed to start next month for us

This is what scares me. Lack of good communication on this is freaking people out because all we are told is “big changes are coming and they will completely affect the way you work. Oh but wait we can’t tell you lol.”
It’s because they don’t know yet either.

It's not really a lack of communication. No one knows EXACTLY what's going to happen. Everyone has kind of an idea but... STL's should find out this week or next week exactly what the DTL's want and then you'll probably have a couple days of STL meeting with ETL's to figure out their plans and then they'll roll them out.

If you go under the communications tab on Workbench and pull up the QSP guide it lists week by week how it rolls outs. Specific days when there should ETL and TL meetings company wide.
Would it be specific by TL? Like “____TL will meet on _____day” Or is it generic like just says when the meetings should happen?

Should be all TLs, in the afternoon, all ETLs in the morning. "Highly impacted" TLs and ETLs are to be spoken with before privately before their respective meetings. I think most STLs will probably start telling their leader teams asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back