Archived How much SHOULD each work center make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? CAF report, flex report, audits, item merge reports, backroom location accuracy.

Go on workbench and you'll find a ton of backroom metrics that involves the backroy
How do you quantify what salesfloor does on a report? Back room has so many reports because everything they do is through equipment and can be tracked on a personal level.

Salesfloor product isn't backstocked or scanned out of a location and we don't hit some button to say that something was zoned.

Salesfloor doesn't do much worth tracking.

The zone, backup cashier and help guest find stuff. Often calling the backroom because they didn't push the CAF right because they didn't zone right so the item didn't make it out to the floor thus creating more work for us.

But not the Benefits of a TL--vacation accrual, tuition reimbursement, FT hours, etc. . . .
I bet the vmbp requires stores to give them 40. If they do mannequins, furniture focals, trend runs, and seasonal like we anticipated originally they need and deserve 40. If they get less done they need to adjust accordingly.

I bet the vmbp requires stores to give them 40. If they do mannequins, furniture focals, trend runs, and seasonal like we anticipated originally they need and deserve 40. If they get less done they need to adjust accordingly.

Well it's complicated. Technically a store is supposed to have a VM at the store each day.

Our setup is we have a VMTL with a team consisting of one Hardlines brand team member and a Softlines brand team member.

Our VMTL works anywhere from 4 to 5 days a week. When she is not there the other tms continue the work and they obviously overlap some to get some direction.

The VMTL/VM usually has to work some 4am shifts to get things done before the store opens.

I was at a high volume store and our VMTL almost never worked 40. The work center doesnt get that many hours.

Funny how those wages would be considered normal in California today if the financial crisis didn't happen.

I make 62k and I agree that I am overpaid. Can't complain though. With that being said, I do think speciality positions (HR,AP,Receiving, etc.) should be getting more than everyone else. Less room for error in those positions. Just my opinion.

Well it's complicated. Technically a store is supposed to have a VM at the store each day.

Our setup is we have a VMTL with a team consisting of one Hardlines brand team member and a Softlines brand team member.

Our VMTL works anywhere from 4 to 5 days a week. When she is not there the other tms continue the work and they obviously overlap some to get some direction.

The VMTL/VM usually has to work some 4am shifts to get things done before the store opens.

I was at a high volume store and our VMTL almost never worked 40. The work center doesnt get that many hours.
Ours gets adjacency hours. Which takes twice as long as it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back