How much trouble would I be in for deliberately making noise on the walkie?

Well if I’m the closing lead, then that makes me the lead in charge of the store. It’s my store for the night.

When I’m the only TL in the building at any given time, then it’s my store and my process of running ruining things.
Try saying "our" instead of "my" if you want to be a leader and not just the person in charge.

These ETL’s have completely denied my shots at being an actual leader.
Of course they have. This is how TLs are treated. The ETLs hold the power and you are their lackey. Period. That pop you just heard was the balloon of illusions of a new TL meeting it’s fate.
Leads don't have any real power. They are sometimes not much more than glorified TMs. ETLs will often use them to do the dirty work so they can keep their hands clean and not be seen as the bad guy. I'm surprised you didn't know this.
^This 100%. Being a TL isn’t the glorious, power-filled lucrative walk through paradise that some folks think it is. Closer to a stressful foray into Hell while holding the bag for the ETL tbh. That’s why the revolving door for TLs is always spinning.

Well if I’m the closing lead, then that makes me the lead in charge of the store. It’s my store for the night.

When I’m the only TL in the building at any given time, then it’s my store and my process of running things.
You are correct and a good SD would be happy you are taking ownership in that way. The problem is with how you communicate with the team, no one appreciates the demeaning manor in which you act. If you don't see that you are not cut out to be a leader in any environment. You probably are best to be your own boss with zero employees under you.

Try things differently for a few shifts and see if you have any luck with how your team responds and performs for you.

I've reached my breaking point with this place. I've only been a TL for a couple of months, but I'm already dealing with TM's who talk shit about me behind my back, a backroom overflowing with freight, and ETL's who don't support any type of actual leadership decisions that I try to make. I've started looking for a new job and I've already decided that I'm not going to bother with two weeks notice. I've also decided to get my kicks in however possible.

I've spent the last week or so constantly holding down the walkie button and scratching my fingers against the speaker. It obviously creates this annoying static noise on the walkies and it's been driving everyone crazy at my store. It started with a whole bunch of people on the walkie saying "Team, there's someone leaning on their walkie!" but I would keep scratching and now everyone is pissed off. I'll especially revel in making the scratching noises when some of my least favorite TM's are talking so as to cut them off. It even reached a point where our SD went on the walkie and said that whoever was caught doing it was going to be in BIG trouble. I haven't been caught and I've kept doing it whenever possible, but the past couple of days have lead to some action taken by management.

The rumor going around now is that the SD has ordered one of our AP team members to surveil our cameras constantly and keep an eye on any TM's who look like they're messing with their walkie in anyway. But what's even worse is that the AP ETL pulled me into his office yesterday. He told me that he's been keeping tabs on the days that the scratching occurs and he's made a list of TM's whom have the day off whenever there's no scratching. He didn't officially accuse me of being the scratcher, but he just pointed out that I'm on his list.

So now they obviously suspect me and I took drastic actions today. Today is my day off and I knew that it would look bad for me if there was no scratching when I'm not there. I texted one of my friends on GM (we're close friends who party together and hang out outside of work) and told her to create some scratching noises on her walkie to throw AP off my trail. I shouldn't have done that because I ended up outing myself to this TM. I made her promise not to tell anyone and she seemed hesitant. I promised her that I would buy her a six pack from Crumbl Cookies if she helped me out here (she LOVES Crumbl Cookies) and she said "I'll think about it." So now I'm doing everything that I can to cover my tracks and I'm worried that management is on to me. Realistically, how much trouble can I get for making these noises on the walkie?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying. Instead of acting like an Adult you are screwing with the radios. I hope you get fired.

I’ll gladly enlighten you.

My style of leadership involves me taking ownership of wherever I am. Whenever it’s my turn to come in early and run the inbound process, I’ll refer to the line as “my line”. I’ll refer to the sales floor as “my sales floor.”

When it’s time to start the unload, I’ll get on the walkie and say something like “Inbound team, my truck is here and parked in my docks. I need all of you on my line to unload my freight and get it all pushed on to my sales floor.”

Whenever it’s my turn to be the closing leader, I’ll get on the walkie right before closing and say “Team, I need all of you to check my aisles and let me know how many guests are left in my store.”

My ETL and SD have both informed me that my team doesn’t like when I’m possessive and use the word “my” when referring to things and they’ve both told me to stop it. I’m not allowed to make my own choices here. You see what I’m getting at?
I would want to punch you in the face if I were working with you.

My style of leadership involves me taking ownership of wherever I am. Whenever it’s my turn to come in early and run the inbound process, I’ll refer to the line as “my line”. I’ll refer to the sales floor as “my sales floor.”

When it’s time to start the unload, I’ll get on the walkie and say something like “Inbound team, my truck is here and parked in my docks. I need all of you on my line to unload my freight and get it all pushed on to my sales floor.”

Whenever it’s my turn to be the closing leader, I’ll get on the walkie right before closing and say “Team, I need all of you to check my aisles and let me know how many guests are left in my store.”

My ETL and SD have both informed me that my team doesn’t like when I’m possessive and use the word “my” when referring to things and they’ve both told me to stop it. I’m not allowed to make my own choices here. You see what I’m getting at?
See, you are making things difficult for no reason, other than ego. You are blowing up your own spot because you can't say "my"? This is silliness.
Try saying "our" instead of "my" if you want to be a leader and not just the person in charge.
BINGO.

I want to go out on my own terms when I actually have a new job lined up.

I can’t get fired without a new job. Not only is it dumb financially, but it’d be embarrassing. Quitting and cussing out an ETL is a hell of a better story than being fired.
Don’t want to be fired than don’t do childish stuff! By the way I don’t believe any of your B.S. like the judge on peoples court says I wouldn’t believe you if your tongue came notorized.

I want to go out on my own terms when I actually have a new job lined up.

I can’t get fired without a new job. Not only is it dumb financially, but it’d be embarrassing. Quitting and cussing out an ETL is a hell of a better story than being fired.
I would suggest that you stop this nonsense of making noise on the walkie to irritate everybody else if you don't want to get fired before you find a new job.

Like others have said, all jobs have frustrating issues and people to work with. You need to learn to be mature and not get frustrated when dealing with these issues. If you can't handle this, how are you going to deal with deadlines and stress from office work, if you choose that route? I'm not sure what kind of job you are looking for, but you need to learn to be a team-oriented person and be better than this at your next job.

Our entire inbound team would call off every single day you're scheduled to cover inbound - and that's a guarantee. It doesn't matter if you're the only leader in the building. As a leader, you're there representing and running things for TARGET. It's TARGET'S store, TARGET'S line, TARGET'S freight, TARGET's aisles, etc.

Also, if you quit/get fired and your new job calls for a reference, legally HR can't say anything negative/defaming but they can 100% say you're not rehireable and also give truthful feedback as to why, which I'm sure has all been documented. With that comment toward your potential new employer and the short amount of time you've allegedly been a TL for Target anywhere else would be insane to hire you on as anything in leadership.

I would suggest that you stop this nonsense of making noise on the walkie to irritate everybody else if you don't want to get fired before you find a new job.

Like others have said, all jobs have frustrating issues and people to work with. You need to learn to be mature and not get frustrated when dealing with these issues. If you can't handle this, how are you going to deal with deadlines and stress from office work, if you choose that route? I'm not sure what kind of job you are looking for, but you need to learn to be a team-oriented person and be better than this at your next job.
You try dealing with some of my daily frustrations. One of my GM team members is dating our Visual Merchandiser and the SD refuses to do anything about it.

Back