Archived I called out on Christmas Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what if everybody had called in? Maybe give Target a little something to think about when they are coming up with new ways to screw over the workers in the stores while they take 4 day paid weekends.
Yes I strongly do not think the corporate big shots went in the office Christmas eve.

Me thinks this is why they are slowly but surely gonna replace us all with robots. Robots don't have famlies...tee hee.

At least we has Christmas off.

and NYE isn't nearly as big an issue as Christmas Eve.

To you.

I'd argue it's a bigger deal.

New Years isn't much celebrated, but NYE is. NY opening shifts are unideal to the way NYE is celebrated as well.

and NYE isn't nearly as big an issue as Christmas Eve.

To you.

I'd argue it's a bigger deal.

New Years isn't much celebrated, but NYE is. NY opening shifts are unideal to the way NYE is celebrated as well.

I love how being brand has given me a set schedule week after week. My days off are Sunday and Thursday, and I come in at 7AM every Wednesday to do research. Worked out perfectly this year. Might go to a party.

Most likely I'll get drunk and watch Doctor Who re-runs on Netflix.

Your availability is your availability, period. You wrote it down, you should abide by it.

My availability is "any."

beerchug.gif

I don't fault anyone for calling out on Christmas Eve closing shifts. In fact, I wish more team members would do it so Target would get their head out of their ass with these ridiculous store hours. No reason to be open that late on Christmas Eve.

I remember yrs ago when people were at least civil during the holidays.
Now they're just nasty to the core & seem to enjoy belittling service folk.
Pathetic.
Exactly....and then they don't understand why we are out of most things. Hmmm maybe because you waited till the last minute. Grant it being, there are some instances that I fully understand waiting till the last minute ( IE waiting for a Christmas bonus or paycheck because otherwise you didn't have the funds to shop) other than that I don't feel sorry for someone who decided to wait till the last minute .

Last edited:
I remember yrs ago when people were at least civil during the holidays.
Now they're just nasty to the core & seem to enjoy belittling service folk.
Pathetic.
Exactly....and then they don't understand why we are out of most things. Hmmm maybe because you waited till the last minute. Grant it being, there are some instances that I fully understand waiting till the last minute ( IE waiting for a Christmas bonus or paycheck because otherwise you didn't have the funds to shop) other than that I don't feel sorry for someone who decided to wait till the last minute .
My last shifts with SB are killing me.
We ran out of either syrups (or the toppings) for 2-3 of the most popular drinks & you'd think we had run over Santa in the parking lot the way people were acting - "How can you be out of (fill in your favorite diabetes-in-a-cup here)?!"
Mebbe because we started selling it MONTHS before Christmas?

Got 36 hours we still need more TMs trained to do pfresh, only 2 PAs and not enough with 2 days off a week for each of us. Pfresh is what us going to make the most sales for the store from now till Easter.

I hope my store is the same - I put a shift on the swap board for the week of 1/3 to 1/10 and really hope some one takes it. I could work it, but would rather not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back