I hate my SD's new rules.

ADMIN POLL - Do you believe this story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TM's don't have to sit through boring BUS meetings. TM's get a free pass to just walk away anytime a Karen asks to speak to a manager. The TM's at my store aren't the ones who are constantly being pressured to stay late past their scheduled time. Don't give me any of this crap about how the TM's have to put up with the same bullshit that we do.
Ok and like I said, you are compensated for having to deal with "Karen's" and deal with all of the other shit you refer to. Also do you think a TM would rather push truck or get the opportunity to sit down through a meeting?

It sounds like your store has a culture problem and your new SD came in to fix it and is starting with trying to build a team and mend the divide between TL and TM. If you don't get on board you will be let go.

Oh yeah what's next your ETL tries to have sex with you?
Our store barely has any ETL's left right now. They're all leaving en masse because of the party incident a couple of months ago. The district leaders somehow found out about it and apparently decided to start with the ETL's in terms of dishing out punishments.

Our store barely has any ETL's left right now. They're all leaving en masse because of the party incident a couple of months ago. The district leaders somehow found out about it and apparently decided to start with the ETL's in terms of dishing out punishments.
Well I have to ask, why would you want to stay at a store where ETLs are leaving/being forced to quit? There won't be any structure and cohesion and things will only get worse.

You also mentioned in a previous thread that "we're all going to be fine" and that no one would find out about the parties. Now, district leadership has found out about the parties. You don't think that they'll start punishing the team members involved, perhaps by pushing unrealistic expectations on you?

So did the ETLs participate in the parties or did they get punished for not punishing you? Then they figured it was a good idea to promote you, one of the organizers of the parties?🙄

We all sit in clerical and eat the doughnuts while on the clock when they arrive. If our TM's need us, then they know how to get a hold of us on the walkies.
Yeah as a general rule as a TL don't do anything you would coach a TM for doing. Would you coach a TM for clocking in and chilling in the breakroom when they weren't on a 15? Then don't do it yourself. You're an hourly employee too and you're subject to all the same purchase guidelines and break rules as every non exempt TM/leader.

So did the ETLs participate in the parties or did they get punished for not punishing you? Then they figured it was a good idea to promote you, one of the organizers of the parties?🙄
Honestly, I think it’s just safe to say that my role in the partying wasn’t as widely known as you guys think it is.

Or maybe the new SD doesn’t have a stick up his ass and he just doesn’t care.

Shit like this is why I’m glad I never went to work parties, Fuck that. Unless it was a group of people I trust and a smaller environment, I’d consider it. Bunch of peaked in HS mofos in the same place and on some weird shit? Nahhh.

Cartoon penguin is the fucktard.

What???? @CartoonPenguin is a legend. Dude, got himself in development, threw a zebra at his ETL, admitted he wanted to be a TL so he could date another TL, then changed his mind about that woman but still wanted to be a TL so he could go to the meetings. And there's more. He then went to TM parties where he mocked a fellow TM for their appearance for which he got a talking to from his ETL-HR. And now he's been promoted to TL.

HOLY SHIT. All of that within a few months!!!! CARTOONPENGUIN HAS COMPLETELY SOLVED SPOT.

Fucking legendary!!!

Bro doesn't just deserve a doughnut. He deserves all the doughnuts in the world. If I knew his address, I'd go to his house with a box of Krispie Kremes in hand so I could sit at his feet while he ate them. Imagine the knowledge he would impart!

And, you dare disparage him as a fucktard???? What the fuck is wrong with you????? Perhaps, you are the fucktard! Ever think of that!

What???? @CartoonPenguin is a legend. Dude, got himself in development, threw a zebra at his ETL, admitted he wanted to be a TL so he could date another TL, then changed his mind about that woman but still wanted to be a TL so he could go to the meetings. And there's more. He then went to TM parties where he mocked a fellow TM for their appearance for which he got a talking to from his ETL-HR. And now he's been promoted to TL.

HOLY SHIT. All of that within a few months!!!! CARTOONPENGUIN HAS COMPLETELY SOLVED SPOT.

Fucking legendary!!!

Bro doesn't just deserve a doughnut. He deserves all the doughnuts in the world. If I knew his address, I'd go to his house with a box of Krispie Kremes in hand so I could sit at his feet while he ate them. Imagine the knowledge he would impart!

And, you dare disparage him as a fucktard???? What the fuck is wrong with you????? Perhaps, you are the fucktard! Ever think of that!
You forgot the sarcasm font.

Fucking legendary!!!

Best comment of this thread, He wins because of top tier sarcasm.

You forgot the sarcasm font.

Sarcasm? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm a CartoonPenguin believer. I'm going to go in tomorrow and the first time my ETL says anything to me, I'm chucking a zebra at her head. She'll probably say something inocuous like, "Are you good to set Kid's Tabletop today?" or "Good Morning," or her usual standard for me, "Hello, friend, how was your day off?" But, whatever it is, it's going to be a zebra to the head. I'll be aiming for the bridge of her nose.

I gotta do what I gotta do to make TL. So, I'm going to follow the Cartoonpenguin way.

Back