I hate my SD's new rules.

ADMIN POLL - Do you believe this story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, let’s close this thread.

Oh no, it doesn't work that way.
We're having fun.
As long as the music is playing we're going to dance.

happy-dance-icegif-12.gif

There’s no such thing as bullying. Certain people deserve certain things.
Except when you had an issue with a front end tm's voice. You called them a weird porky pig look a like from the partying thread. Your hr got you for that one.

So who works for who? Because it sounds to me like you’re letting your TM’s control your decision making.
If you don’t adjust your management style to your TMs needs, you won’t have any TMs to manage.

We also don’t break in the lunchroom so the TMs can have space to exist without us.

Also leadership isn’t some weird power play. Why would you want a team that doesn’t know enough to make some of the choices themselves?

I would much rather see you eating tacos in the break room with the team members than in an office. When you eat in an office it gives the impression that you think you are too high and mighty to socialize with the little folks in the break room. If team members want tacos we go and get them we’re not jealous or feel left out when leaders eat them!!
That’s probably because your leaders aren’t effectively communicating with you in general and you want that time to touch base. If your leaders are effective at communication and have built a good team culture, the team will be fine with it.

That’s probably because your leaders aren’t effectively communicating with you in general and you want that time to touch base. If your leaders are effective at communication and have built a good team culture, the team will be fine with it.
Your wrong but, whatever.

Walked out of $100,000 a year plus bonuses, yeah that definitely happened...more like they were up to no good and got caught
I mean it probably wasnt without notice they just didnt inform the store. It is also right after bonuses are paid out so its probably true it happens every year. Most stores go without some leadership then summer interns get hired.

Back