Archived I wonder what Tina did…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that was abrupt. I thought 2015 was one of Targets better years, sales wise. Wonder what she messed up on.

the Red and Khaki machine has scrubbed her off the website but hasn't given Janna a picture, yet.

This might be a delayed Target Canada thing or just getting rid of the old guard

Looks like good news to me. I mean, she can't be worse...

the Red and Khaki machine has scrubbed her off the website but hasn't given Janna a picture, yet.

This might be a delayed Target Canada thing or just getting rid of the old guard

They had been working on her for a while. I heard we lost a few GVPs because she was feeling the pressure and therefore took it out on them. Her strategy for stores was seriously lacking and she can't keep up with the vision the CEO is executing. Sorry, but "let's tell the stores to provide better service this year" is not an answer, especially when there aren't any other meaningful changes to support it. Telling us you want better service but not changing any other aspect of the workload or payroll means either we stop doing something else important (pulls, abandon, store brand, instocks) or we just say we are "executing the vibe" but don't. Its not magic!

Im pretty sure, but speculating at the same time, that she's taking the fall for Cyber Monday Debacle, what she did to Ship From Store Stores and as @Rock Lobster said, I think she couldn't keep up with the new CEO's Vision. I don't think she was delivering on the vision fast enough.
With this move I speculate what AE16 is going to be like? Human Resources running store operations????? Scary :-(

Def little mention of Tina; no 'leaving to spend more time with her family'.

It was very clearly worded that she was fired, she didn't choose to leave.

Target Canada thing? Her replacement was in charge of Target Canada.

Im pretty sure, but speculating at the same time, that she's taking the fall for Cyber Monday Debacle, what she did to Ship From Store Stores and as @Rock Lobster said, I think she couldn't keep up with the new CEO's Vision. I don't think she was delivering on the vision fast enough.
With this move I speculate what AE16 is going to be like? Human Resources running store operations????? Scary :-(

what did she do to Ship From Store stores?

I've know Tina for almost 25 yrs. Since she was an STL in Palm Harbor, FL. She got exactly what she deserved, an unceremonious exit. This woman has ruined countless lives and careers in her career to get to the top. Her 2nd husband was a high school dropout and her 3rd was a package handler for FedEx 2 years ago. While her salary sounds extreme, it was heavily laden with un-vested stock options and she is walking away with far less than most people think. Karma is a cruel bitch and so was she. Tina had been phoning in her job the last 5 years and the new CEO caught on to it. Her thanksgiving market visit (paid for by Target) was to her 2nd home in Ft Myers, FL. Accompanying her was the SVP of stores. We all know what a shopping Mecca Ft. Myers is. This is also where she spent the last 2 years the week between Christmas and New Years. I think the fact the stock went up today is proof that the real investors saw she was all smoke and mirrors. Target is a better company without her.
For all of you who think this is a bunch of hooey, please provide me with a contact directly at Target for someone to audit her expenses for the past 10 years. She would probably end up in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back