Identification for hiring

Hello everyone,My son wants to apply for a job at target but has recently lost all of his ID's such as social security card,state ID and so on and it is very difficult to get these replaced at this time.Will target accept a photo copy of his state ID which I have on my computer? Along with a certified birth certificate?
I am a current employee of target....

Thanks everyone

No. He needs a valid photo ID and proof that he is legal to work.

So he can use a student ID, state ID, several other forms of ID that have pictures. He would then need a certified birth certificate or social security card. No copies.

Google I9 for the full list.

You say you have the birth certificate, so you only need one more thing. The DMV will give a receipt and the ID will follow within two weeks. You say he hasn't even applied yet so there's plenty of time.

Honestly, the way you are asking the question sounds a bit shady. Hasn't applied, but getting replacements before orientation will take too much time, and wanting to use IDs printed off of a computer when there's not even an offer to hire. Slow your roll, start requesting the replacements, and remember the paperwork is needed at orientation and not before.

Back