Archived If our payday is Black Friday, do we still receive on Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Although if you're one of the many who still receives a paper check and cashes it in-store, be ready for long wait in line.

Yes, but don't expect it to be ready at midnight, especially if they are usually delivered to the store on Thursday.

I was told that the paychecks would be available on Wednesday that week. Any truth to that?

I was told that the paychecks would be available on Wednesday that week. Any truth to that?

Highly doubtful. They dont finalize pay at HROC until Monday evening and dont start printing checks until Tuesday so thats not realistic.

Highly doubtful. They dont finalize pay at HROC until Monday evening and dont start printing checks until Tuesday so thats not realistic.
I also have my doubts that the paychecks would make it to the store by Wednesday.

What about if we have direct deposit? My money was in my account on Thanksgiving last year, that's how I was able to shop after my shift. I didn't check to see if it had been deposited the day before, though, so we might get lucky. It might also depend on the bank you're with.

What about if we have direct deposit? My money was in my account on Thanksgiving last year, that's how I was able to shop after my shift. I didn't check to see if it had been deposited the day before, though, so we might get lucky. It might also depend on the bank you're with.

It will probably post at 12 am Friday central time

It will probably post at 12 am Friday central time
HR told me we get paid on Wednesday, it's been a popular question at my store. So, I even went as far as checking my pay stub from last Thanksgiving, and the check date said 11/27/15, which was the day after. I just checked the pay stub for this week, and it says the check date is 11/25/16. Like I mentioned before, I had my money in my account on Thanksgiving night, hence my being able to shop after work. However, thinking back, I asked a few people then if they'd gotten paid yet and they said no. So, I'm guessing it really does depend on your bank.

Last edited:
My direct deposit is pending. Paychecks will be delivered tomorrow but I haven't been told, if we can hand them out early or not.

My friend got her money deposited today, but most of us at my store are still waiting.

Mine is "pending" as a direct deposit so I'm guessing Friday like usual since payday doesn't fall on an actual holiday.

I already got paid as well but my bank makes direct deposits available as soon as they are notified of a direct deposit. Checks will be handed out Friday. Friday is not a bank holiday so there is no reason to hand them out early. So many Team Members were upset about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back